want to be slim?? new funda: watch horror movies :D

@maurya83 (923)
I got this fun fact while reading a magazine and couldn't stop myself to share it. According to a recent research, watching horror movies can help an individual lose uotp a whopping 200 calories!!! the calories that a person uses up while watching a horror flick is almost equal to the amount used up during a half-hour walk.. amazing and funny fact.
@lampar (7597)
I just can't see how is that research conclusion is going to apply for me, since i always watched horror movie with a double size popcorn or big size pizza together with super size soda next to my seat, all those calories burn off are quickly replaced even before the movie come to an end. It is quite amazing and funny it can also become one out of many solution in helping an individual losing weight though, it is something new to me. Usually i only get nightmare or scary dream after watching horror movie, not a big drop in my calories count.
@maurya83 (923)
:D nobody can burn any calories this way..
@jenny1015 (13394)
That ain't true! I lkvr watching horror movues and nothing happens with my weight! Hoe did the authir if that article ever come up with the idea? Maybe if a person who is so affected too much with horror movies and could't find his way to eat alone, well that could probably be the reason to lose some weight-- due to lack of eating!
@maurya83 (923)
cant say.. :)
@ctryhnny (3463)
Very amazing since all I watch is horror movies even if it means watching the same one a second or sometimes third time and I definately need to lose weight! Maybe they don't scare me enough...lol....
@maurya83 (923)
dont eat while watching movies..may be you eat more to overcome the horror :)
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
It was unknown to me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Have a very nice day.