Should I ask him to color my hair?

I just use a box of liquid to put on my new growth and let it sit till the color changes. I waited two weeks to get my hair colored. I can't see the back of my head and the last time kay did it she missed a lot of the back. but,tonight after I do my last workout. I was thinking he could color my hair and I wash it in the shower. I am thinking of what could go wrong and nothing comes to my mind except dry spots he misses.
@jenny1015 (13389)
Well, why not? I think that him being able to do that could make you feel differently as well. That what i felt the first time I asked my husband to color my hair. Well, I was just actually teasing him if he can do it for me. And to my surprise, he obliged.
I hope it came out nice as well that is what I am worried about with coloring my hair. thanks
Infact, what i heard is coloring damages your hair. you can ask for help if he doesnt mind, we cant be so perfect how the parlour people applys to us but there are changes of missiing few hairs. Just give a try
I went to beauty school I know how to do it just like the box said and the teacher.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I can't see why he wouldn't be able to help. I have dyed my own hair with box dye, my husband has helped a few times to get down by my neck line when I have had super short hair. My Dad has helped my mom dye her hair once a month for several years now lol He even has to custom mix the color for her.
That is sweet of your father to help her like that. I went to ask and he fell a sleep. I did not want to wash it in the morning. darn it.
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually it will depend upon the color you will going to put in your hair,most of men don't want their partner to have such attractive colors like pink,yellow or even green,and i think you should tell to your partner that you will put or add color to your hair.
Have him check to be sure all of it is saturated. Check even after he thinks he's checked it all. hehe I am going to get mine cut in the Spring and send some to the wig place for cancer victims. Can never remember their name. And have my hair cut in a shag again. And die it auburn.