Why do many people hate Justin Bieber?

Calcutta, India
I have always wondered that even after having a huge fan following, many people especially males, just seem to hate Justin Bieber! I am not a big fan of him either but I just like one thing about the kid which is his popularity at such a young age. So what you think guys, do they really hate him or just love to hate him?
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
I never heard anyone say he/she hates Justin Bieber. Hate is also a very strong expression you use! I am more interested in this: how come that if someone (no matter who it is) is famous everybody seems to like this person or have to be a fan of him/her. How come it's not accepted not to like someone? To have your own taste?
• Calcutta, India
Infact I wanted to name this topic in a more neutral way like one you mentioned above. But I thought that it would really look odd to use such a long description as a title. I chose to describe it inside of the post topic instead :) Moreover, I really feel it's kind of hatred than difference in mindset of people when it comes to Justin Bieber these days lol
• Penrith, Australia
I think the more a person is liked, the more they are hated. It is called a balance in things. Everything has something that will balance it.
I think only Justin Bieber receive a lot of dislike.
I hate justine bieber also, i irritated when I see him on tv i hate him because his arrogant, and so rude have you hear the news that justine bieber touches the boobs of one of his fan?
• Penrith, Australia
oh wow, i didnt know that but that is sick. He was cute when he was younger. But now that he is a teenager. Well... I dont like teenagers. people in their teens just do so many stupid things.
mikemontez that a reason why most people hate him. He like to doing something stupid. Most of my fb friend is a girl and all of them hate Justin Bieber.
• Calcutta, India
@mike Even I didn't know about JB touching b***s of one of his fan till now but maybe that is not the principle reason of him being disliked coz there are still many female fans, especially teenagers are a big fan of him. Fans do have an in depth knowledge of their star and they must be aware of that thing and even after these incidences if JB gets likes from girls which keeps on multiplying everyday, then perhaps that hasn't affected his reputation much amongst female fans of him.
@gimong (124)
I like him but not fanatic fans. I know no body's perfect. He has good talent but he has the negative ones. and some times we fell jelous to see othe 's succeess
• Calcutta, India
Even I think that maybe his intense popularity is perhaps the reason for him being hated. Lets see what others have their say on this.
• Penrith, Australia
I think his being hated is the reason for his popularity.
PSY also very popular but not many people hate him. I think PSY very popular than Justin Bieber.
@AkamaruKei (5220)
I think he try to follow Korean style right now. There a lot of thing he do make other hate him. If he not doing something weird nobody will hate him. Honestly i want to say i not like anything about him.
• Calcutta, India
Ha ha, JB is trying Korean these days? lol Perhaps he is gonna follow PSY to see if he can get more popular(not sure)
I always follow kpop music so i know their style.
If i can keep justin bieber's mouth in the pocket.... hmmm.... i will =) I remember your discussion haha(peace) :D nnV
Well, I love him for being himself and staying pure to himself. Other people love him for his talent. I think people who hate him are just jellious of him. (Please rate this I NEED to earn money fast, its for a good cause)
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
rating will now bring you money ! Just go ahead and post good quality content on the site and maybe start 1 or 2 discussions - that's how money are made, not through "ratings"
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
not* Typo, sorry
@Nursefrai06 (2498)
• Penrith, Australia
I didnt hate him at first but then i found out how obnoxious and stuck up his attitude was and its crazy how he gets so popular even though he's not really as talented. Sure he was cute when he was still a kid but he can't even sing his own songs anymore and have to stick with lower songs. And men dont like Justin bieber because a lot of girls have a crush on him lol.
• Penrith, Australia
I also think that people hate Justin bieber just because a lot of people hate him. It is mainstream popular culture. When hating something becomes a fad, everybody starts hating too.
i agree with you first post here. i don't hate him, i just don't like him because i feel like he's all hype and he's really overrated.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
I think that people are more concerned about the negative in the others, which they think is negative. Justin Bieber has a feminine look and some people think that he is gay, but that is his personal life. He is a singer, and can sing well. Being gay is also accepted everywhere so even if he is gay then that is his own choice. I do not confirm that he is gay but that is what I have heard.
@gimong (124)
it is just goosip I thing except we can get trusted resources about him J just say what a pity he is if he is really a guy
• Calcutta, India
@sanjay Perhaps the reasons stated by you are the actual contributors of why is JB being hated by many. I guess people are just not accepting some of his disputes(if any) and teasing him for those.
@chiyosan (29383)
I do not know why this is so. People have opinions on everyone, and Justine is one of those. People always have their own take on someone, and I would say, that you just cannot please everybody. =)
• Penrith, Australia
That's right chiyosan, when you try to please everyone, your not pleasing anyone.
• Calcutta, India
@chiyosan Your reason is pretty rational and it forms the basis of any reaction, but I would like to know why is ''J'' attracting the hatred of guys(mainly) towards him.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hey there, I can't speak for all people but I for one think he has way to much fame for an average voice - but then his not the only one out there, and with so many electronic voices now out there is no wonder that anyone can be a star nowadays. I don't like or hate him, I just don't listen to him - I think he got a few haters when he dated or supposed to have dated ( haven't followed on news on him, not too interested) with Selena Gomez (which is really hot).
• Calcutta, India
This is exactly how I feel about this topic from my side as well coz I haven't seen much of JB's performances and I think I'm in no position to criticize him either. I think that he's just too lucky in his life that he got fame so early :)
@jdawg011 (505)
It's always going to be different for everyone. Some people pretend to hate him because they would be embarrassed to look unmanly and like him, some don't like his music, some don't like how his music is so popular when they don't think it's good. Some may be jealous of his wealth, fame, or female following. there's many different things about it. Me, I don't hate him, or like him. I don't enjoy his music except one song, but I share the same birthday as him so I always make jokes about being birthday buddies, and people tease me about sharing his birthday :P
• Calcutta, India
Rightly said, it is actually those above mentioned points that drives the Beliebers and the JB Haters all through out.
• Liechtenstein
Cause they are jealous..XD Just joking. I think people are tired of teeny boppers singing love songs. People think that the underrated singers should deserve better than Justin Bieber. It's true that there are way talented singers and musician compare to Justin Bieber but he became popular mainly because of his looks. So people don't like that. They also hate the fact that he sound really high pitch. But his voice is deeper now.
• Calcutta, India
Hello Trinity, I think the reasons cited by you best suits the answer I was looking for. Even I have similar views that you have mentioned above and perhaps those are the principle points that are against of Justin and that contributes for him being booed. That was the best response!
@kourdapya (926)
They say that if a someone has a lot of fans, especially a celebrity, haters will soon follow. Justin is famous that's why he has a lot of haters and bashers. I'm not a fan don't get me wrong. That's just my opinion.
• Calcutta, India
But unlike other famous celebrities, Justin seem to be having a lot of haters compared to them. This is kinda strange to me since it started.
@r0cker (300)
That's right. So many people around the world hate him. There are so many anti beiber pages present on the facebook full of jokes on him . Some say he's a girl, some say he's a guy. I cant say anything about it. I also dont like his music. Although its great that he achieved so much at this age but his songs aren't that good.
• Calcutta, India
Yes, I've seen those fb pages and many anti JB campaigns going mad at him. JB surely have some real haters behind him lol. I don't know what's Justin's take on all these happenings outside :)
• Calgary, Alberta
He is abusive to his pets, he did some racially insensitive stuff and her music is way too cookie cutter. He is trying to be edgy these days and he seemed to be mature now but I don't like his music. I dont hate him but I wont buy his music.
Well, everyone has their opinion, but I personally like him and I think people don't like him because they are jellious of him. He has fame, good looks and talent. So basically, they are just jellious of him and his talent.
@aerous (13474)
Justin Bieber, is a person not to be respected. He is being disrespectful to others that is why people hate him
@zandi458 (27952)
Maybe some people are just jealous of his popularity. Though am not a big fan of him but I like his songs. At such a young age and is already a big star, his future in the entertainment world is going to be very bright.
@jadoixa (1171)
i can see that a lot too and i am not a hug fan either but i don't favor justin beiber nowadays, i think he has gone conceited because of his fame. i don't like his attitude and behavior, he is sometimes rude to other people. this is just all i can say.
@meliaz99 (47)
I'm not Justin Biebers's fan and I'm not hating him too. I'm Neutral.
justin biber is good& famous in such a young age,but people have different kind of world,so think is not one, u do not pleasent everyone...i love his song,but akon &enquire is first choice....