he was tired of sugar free drinks

But,he drank up two pitchers of it before he went and bought iced tea with sugar in it. then he took some of that sweet tea and mixed it in the pitcher of crystal light. I told him to stop drinking my stuff if he needs something with sugar in it. I have about ten containers left but could have had more if he stopped drinking it. he said, he needed something with flavor in it. I don't plan t drink his sugar sweetened ice tea so I plan to let him take a pitcher to make his own iced tea. when I had the packets for the single use he used one every time he went for something to drink.
@alberello (4755)
Well, from your question, I understand that we are all a little jealous of our stuff. Now in your case you do not want to drink his tea sweetened, as you would like drink other. But your situation, it should not be very difficult to solve. In fact, yourself have admitted that own several containers where he can prepare accordingly and drink his tea sweetened much desired. You also know in my house, I personally am annoyed when my younger brother, he lets take my stuff!
@blackrusty (3532)
• Mexico
i agree give him his own pitcher and make his own that way your not stuck with something you dont like