He needs a bath

@911Ricki (13602)
Marco sits in his litter, it get's stuck in her bum hair. Usually I take a damp cloth to his bum, well it's on there good. Online suggests cutting the chunks of fur out, he just flips out if you walk by weith scissors, I have no idea what someone has done to him. I tried last night to wipe it and he was not happy, running around. So tonight he will go in the bathtub and get his nails trimmed. I called a few groomers, as he is perfect around strangers, just curls up in a ball and goes along with what you do but with me he will full out take me out. But noone does rabbits, so I will have to attempt on my own.
@BarBaraPrz (19579)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Wear gloves!
@911Ricki (13602)
I don't have any . I keep going up to him and go Marco going for a bath, and he get's all excited. After he eats his dinner, and let it settle he will be in the carrier going to the tub.