Adrain was very happy for me tonight.

He took me to pick up my friend and when he picked me up at the pool he asked,if I had fun. I told him how happy I was to have a girls night out. he was also happy that I was with bj because he is upset about my other fake friends who mistreat me. I asked if he would mind me going to the pool and said I would take the train if he could not bring me. He said he would bring me since it is 30 minutes drive from my house. I am always home and mostly go out when I go shopping. I told him how nice it was to get out of the house. and he asked me if I want us to go out more. I said no not really during the winter. I said,I would like to go out with my friend bj and have a girls night out swimming in the pool and he was fine with that. he loves bj so much and see her like his second mother. I often get therapy when I call her because she listens and has such great advice. She knows just what to say to me about everything.
It's good that you got out for a bit tonight. Even if it is winter, you need to go out for more than just shopping. You need to go out and socialize with people. I don't go out as often as I would like, and I'm not yet as active in the community as I want to be. There are some good reasons for that--and some bad ones, too.
I don't really like the winter all that much. I prefer going out to parks and laying in the grass or sitting on huge rocks and watching the cars ride by on the highway. those things can't be done in the winter time.
hi gifts I h ave learned to like Bj too just from reading your discussions and hers. I am glad you have a really good friend like her. she is a good listener and thats lovely as so many people are not good listeners and if you are troubled some times all you really need is to talk to a good friend who will just listen to you.
I am glad you like her as well. I love her like cooked food. thanks.
Hi Hatley, You are nice as well. From what I have read from bj's postings and Gifts posts I know that the two ladies are nice as well.
BJ is a real friend to you and I wish you had a dozen more just like her. It is good to get out without spending money for out to eat or shopping. Keep on going girl.
I am glad I went and want to go again I felt the burn and that made me happy. thanks.
It really is great when we are able to have a friend like what you've got in your friend BJ. For me, I find that I tend to be the friend that people will talk to but I really don't have that one friend that is able to be like therapy for me. Well, I guess I do have one friend that is good to talk to, but we seem to use each other in a very similar way. There are times that he needs to talk and I will listen to him and there are other times that I need to talk and he will listen to me.
@Blondie2222 (22580)
Glad you had a good time with your girls night out. That's how I feel whenever I get a girls night out with my friends. I'm having a girls night out thurs and my friend and I are going to bingo again and I'm looking forward to it. Glad adrian was happy that you had a great night.
@wolfie34 (26793)
I hardly ever go out socializing to be honest my friend, the only time I do go out is to the gym or to my therapy each week. Winter or Summer for me it makes no difference, I am just not comfortable around people.
@jenny1015 (13389)
It is really nice to know someone who can always give you time to pour out your heart and be able to hear wonderful words of encouragement from. Not all are blessed to have a friend like the one you have. She must be heaven sent.