Do you know anybody who experience a miracle in life?

Have you experience a miracle in your life anytime? or knows anyone has said about his or her amazing sroty? miracle is all around us and happens in every moments in the life of each of us. I have experience something like that and I did not get any answer yet how and why happened that strange?
@else22 (4319)
Yes,I have experienced miracles taking place in my life.My mother was seriously ill.She was 85 then,and was not responding to medicines.One of my acquaintances is an astrologer.He advised me to feed bread to black dogs that were in a temple premises at the outskirts of our hometown.'Do it,and see for yourself',he said to me.I did accordingly and then a miracle took place.My mother suddenly responding to medicines within an hour after I fed the dogs,and by the next morning,she was completely fit and well. Another miracle took place in my life is too long to be described.Briefly,my brother-in-law who was diabetic and got injured,restored his health after chanting a mantra during the total solar eclipse.His leg had started getting rotten,and the doctors were considering amputating his leg.
So by readint your comments I understand that you are Indian. is really astrology say right?
@else22 (4319)
You are absolutely right.I am an Indian.I believe in astrology.But do you think,it is only Indians who believe in astrology?I have come across many foreign tourists.They too believed in the science [ Yes,I believe astrology is a science ].
@tiffnkeat (1679)
I consider it a miracle that we wake up each day. May we not take that for granted and make each count. I guess there is still work for me to be done here on earth. I do not specifically look for what others considered miracles such as winning jackpots or sudden riches. I don't play the lottery anyway.
Forget about waking up eacch mornig, I say about each second that we pass to next sec is a miracle of life.