Perfect sky for dating!

Taken at Beach resort - taken during sunset at beach resort
@cttolledo (4463)
Do you think sunset is the perfect and romantic timing for dating? why? Post you comment! Beleive me or not, sky has a big paricipation on dating ... I heard a lot of love stories that couples preferred to express their love with someone on sunset setting.
@franne32 (695)
It does enhance the moment because of the situation and the couple's feelings toward each other. I, for one, find it romantic as well especially on Valentine's Day.
@cttolledo (4463)
Yeah.. It really proves that everything in this world has its unique purpose and created by god with inter connection with other creation.
@redredrose (1107)
When i used to live in Florida i had a boyfriend that took me to the beach at sunset for some dates and yes it was so romantic. Also my brother in law got married on the beach and as the sun was setting he said i do and that was also very romantic. I think people say it is romantic because of how good the sunset makes you fell and the colors and the type of weather you need to see a good sunset. A sunset is so beautiful and i do love it and love looking at one with my hubby.