He is just not understanding me..

he is there for me through everything and now he is here trying to help me. but,he just does not understand how I feel now. I am seconds from busting out in tears and he can't stand to see me cry. I am not sure if my doctor can see me tomorrow or not. I need someone to help me clear my mind from this stress. I am not up for no pain at all and it is just going around and around in my head. I don't know what I will do next month when I need to see the throat doctor. I just want to ignore the appointment. but,my doctor is waiting on the news from this doctor. Now,I am wondering what in the world I can eat. I eat like a freaking rabbit now and the darn doctor is worried about my weight. what am I going to eat from now on. I am already eating fish n salads anything less than this with my fruit and veggies will be starvation. I don't want to eat anything ever again till I just get this 32 pounds off my body.. here it is I was just getting to the point of working out twice a day. now,I need to do it three times a day. and the pain will just about kill me. my muscles hurt all the time. I don't want to stress him out and tears is the fastest way to worry him. he knows how fast I will land in the hospital. I can't deal with this right now.
Please calm down and think rationally Gifts. Did you know that if your body thinks its starving it won't let you burn fat to lose weight. Your brain is telling your body that its in starvation mode. You are self-defeating to work out like a maniac. You aren't going to drop weight if your brain thinks its starving. You should be eating small amounts about 6 times a day to keep enough nutrition in your body to burn. Lets make some sense here. You have to have food energy to burn in order to lose weight. If you continue to starve yourself you will likely suffer from heart failure. Rome was not built in a day. Thus, you can't starve yourself and work out like a maniac and expect to see results. You said that your stomach is getting smaller. That's progress right there! I told you today that the scale does not tell the whole story. If you notice changes in your body, you are getting there. Be reasonable and just eat stuff that is good for you and limit things that aren't so good for you. You don't give yourself enough credit to believe in yourself. I told you before, it takes lifestyle change. It might take a year to lose 20 pounds now. Why? Because you don't carry much weight anymore. You want results right now. It's not a race! Do what you know is right and use your common sense. Your muscles are hurting because you are demanding too much too soon from them. Let one day go if you work hard today, take tomorrow off. Your muscles are secreting lactic acid. They do that when they are worked too hard. It's painful.
I am doing great by my thoughts my doctor wants me to lose 32 pounds. I am already eating the best I can and now I feel like not eating just to lose the weight and not need the operation she is wanting me to do.
I try to eat more food and just can't do it My stomach is full for a while and when I eat more I have to vomit to get the pain out of my stomach. I will try to eat some more even if it is a bite or two an hold it down. the pain is really hard and it feels like I am stretching my stomach. even one apple fills me. when I eat a hot dog the second bite fills me and I can't eat more for a while later. trust me I am hurting myself trying to get in more food. that is why I am going to the nutritiousness to get some more ways to eat. like this morning I ate a yogurt,shortly after I ate a pork chop grill, and about four hours later I had fish and next I am going to eat and apple.
That's good. Even if you can only eat two bites, go back in a couple of hours and eat a little more. Ask your nutritionist about supplementing your diet with Boost or Ensure. Your stomach should be stretching to hold 4 to 6 ounces by now. By 18 months post op you should be able to do that. I have to measure what I out in my stomach so I don't hurt myself. Like spaghetti. If I just eyeball it I will take too much and hurt myself. I rarely throw up. I get dumping syndrome instead. So now I just take 1 cup full and that is all. I can handle 1 cup and feel satisfied.
@trisha27 (3505)
Basically Pointless and Winter both took the words right out of my mouth. You can't just starve yourself and expect results and results won't happen over night. You have to eat gifts. If you don't eat then what is your body going to work off of. Any doctor knows that when they ask you to lose weight they know it is not going to happen overnight. 32lbs is not even that much in my opinion to lose and also if you don't want the surgery then let the doctors know about it. Go see a nutritionist, see what are some things that you can do to lose the weight. But once again I want to say don't go around starving yourself and expect to see results. You starve yourself you are going to cause yourself more health issues then you already have. Continue to eat healthy continue to exercise. In my opinion, working out 2 times a day is just too much and that is why your muscles ache so much. When I do work out I only work out for an hour. And that is it and I work out every other day. The most 3 times a week. I remember specifically in a post you had made the other day, that you noticed your stomach getting flatter. Well gifts, that is a good sign right there. The results may not show up right away on the scale, but you are doing something right if you are noticing a difference in your body. Sometimes results show up first in the body. And then the weight will drop off. I say continue on with what you are doing eating healthy and you are going to have to eat more then just once or twice a day. Small meals, but at least like someone mentioned 6 times a day of small meals. But you have to eat. And work out at least 45 mins to an hour 3 times a week not 2 a day. You don't need all this stress right now gifts. Talk to your doctor about your concerns, find a nutritionist and they will help you out in working towards your goals that are set for you.
there is no way I cna get 6 meals in one day in me. I can't eat that much as it is. I was just telling pq that two bites of a hot dog adn I am so full. I am going to eat the best I can but no way near 6 meals.
@jenny1015 (13394)
Just take your time in shedding of those excess weight. But I do realize that it can be painful to be doing a lot of exercise a day. But once your body gets used to it, then the pain will no longer be felt. Try taking some muscle relaxant after your workout to relieve you from those aches and pains.
Thanks very much for the great advice.
First of all, I really don't think that you should be stressing over the extra weight that you have. The reason that I say this is because the majority of people are obese and for you, you are just a little bit heavier than the ideal weight for your height, that is nothing to completely stress about. Now as far as Adrian goes, I do realize that he really doesn't understand how you are feeling right now. However, you do have to realize that he is suffering in his own way as well. This is like when Tom was going through cancer treatment, it was clear to see that he was suffering, but I was suffering, just in a much different way than he was suffering.
It is aggravating trying to lose the weight especially when there are health concerns involved. Have you tried adding or changing some of the food you eat the most of to foods that actually help the body lose weight. I mean the whole apple a day keeps the doctor isn't just about old fashioned values. Apples have fiber and nutrients and pectin. Pectin actually helps stop fat absorption so eating an apple ten minutes or so before a meal will not only help fill you but help you not absorb some of the bad fats. Here is a site, if you page down you will see there are lists of food and how they help your body burn fat. http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/weightloss/fat-burning-foods.html Good luck and try not to get too aggravated, I know that is easier said then done as I am doing the same.
@MoonGypsy (4615)
i know it's hard not to worry, but if you stress your mind out, it can't be good for the body. if you need to have a good cry, just let him know that all you need to do is cry it out. ask him to hold you. sometimes this is all we need for the moment. is to let it out, cry, and have our love one just hold us and tell us everything is going to be okay.
Well I have the same problem sometimes in the sense of my muscles. The trick that I do is find something that can rejuvenate your muscles