Desserts, which will you choose? What does it say about you?

Chocolate on Chocolate - Chocolate Cake
If all of the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose? (Sorry, you can only pick one!) Trust me ...this is very accurate. Pick your dessert, then look to see what psychiatrists think about you. After taking this dessert personality test, send this e-mail on to others, but when you do, be sure to put your choice of dessert in the subject box above. ALSO, SEND IT TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU. Here are your choices: 1. Angel Food Cake 2. Brownies 3. Lemon Meringue 4. Vanilla cake with Chocolate Icing 5. Strawberry Short Cake 6. Chocolate on Chocolate 7. Ice Cream 8. Carrot Cake No, you can't change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully what your choice will be... OK - Now that you've made your choice this is what research says about you... 1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times. 2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal. 3. LEMON MERINGUE --Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends. 4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life. 5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. Can be very emotional. 6. CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE -- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh. 7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance. 8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times.You have many loyal friends.
@mari61960 (4895)
I'm a stawberry shortcake kind of gal, and can I have extra whipped cream please...lol STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. Can be very emotional
I am chocolate on chocolate.
@PatriciaL (2081)
2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal. Mine is pretty accurate too.
I thought this was an interesting thing to post. Mine is the same as my mothers????!!!! Chocolate on Chocolate.
@carmat (2850)
that one was pretty cool, wow what a read, that's probably the longest discussion I have seen on my lot. thanks.
You should try reading the longer discussions more often. They can be quite interesting.
@FraYFaN09 (1560)
Out of the list I'd have to choose carrot cake- You are a very fun loving person who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times.You have many loyal friends.... that does describe me alot
My mother did this on Gather and she was chocolate on chocolate too. So I guess it is true, like mother, like daughter.
@myklj999 (18209)
I was a Strawberry Shortcake. It's pretty close to my personality, too.
Funny how what we choose for desserts tells who we really are.
CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE -- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.
I guess we are all sexy!
@brokentia (10396)
Chocolate on chocolate is the best baby!!!
Ayup....I will agree with you Tia
@Justme2007 (1848)
it picked me right on thanks chocolate on chocolate
I am chocolate on chocolate too!
@matlgal (1687)
Well now! that is pretty neat! I am Lemon Meringue:) and I would say that is pretty accurate. DIVA part?- not so much but the rest is pretty good. Cute discussion thanks :)
@Debs_place (10525)
I picked ice cream and it is wrong-wrong-wrong! I do not like sports at all. My son was a jock as a child, played almost every sport, I supported him and his team. I do not go to sporting events, nor do I watch them on tv.
@Bee1955 (3886)
Thats utterly cool! I'll give you my fav recipe and it'll tell you what I am... Bee's Hot Milk Sponge Cake Preheat oven to 350F (gas mark 2 or approx 175C) Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 3 eggs 1 1/2 teas vanilla extract 1 1/2 baking powder 1/4 lb (one stick) butter or margarine 1 cup milk Directions: In saucepan on stove or in microwave bowl heat milk and butter until it melts. Do not overcook! Set aside. In large bowl, put in flour, baking powder, vanilla and sugar and mix well with large spoon, adding one egg at a time as you stir. Add hot milk mixture a little at a time and keep stirring well. Not all the lumps will come out, but do the best you can. Grease a bundt pan, or tube pan, or 2 cake pans, or 2 loaf pans and fill them. Bake for 50 minutes - DO NOT OPEN OVEN BEFORE THEN, Use a knife or straw to test center. If clean, take cake out, if damp, add 15 more minutes baking and teat again. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove. Frost with chocolate icing or cover with powder sugar or eat plain -warm or cold with milk!
@Mayuko (1272)
I think I pick carrot cake, just as long as the frosting is not cream cheese The description for it fits me about as well as the other choices. I am fun loving, but I'm not that fun to be around. I am warm-hearted & quirky, but I don't know about "many loyal" friends... This is not very accurate and honestly, I highly doubt psychiatrists are going to judge someone's personality based on what they say their favorite dessert is
@stailgate (2363)
I love chocolate, and so chose chocolate on chocolate, and I think that that describes me pretty good. But I did this for my husband, and he choose carrot cake, and that is just the oposite of him. He is very anit social, hates to be around person, is known to be a very hard boss, and very few people like him for him being so harsh. He also used to be a squad leader in the military, and wasn't liked for how harsh and strick he was there also. He like never messes around and is always working on work, or fixing things, and actually likes to be alone rather then mess with people around him. so this is 50% right.
This is cute. Kinda worked, but not completely. Thanks for the posting, very cute.