Ohh i suffer with 2 disease now

Malaysia
I feel very not comfortable. Not only i get ulcer at my lips but sinus disease also very irritate me. My nose is runny and stuffy especially if the temperatures cold. Right now i suffer with 2 disease. Sinus combine with ulcer. Ulcer make me very pain at my lips and always make thirsty and sinus make my nose stuffy and feel not comfortable.
@nitinnair89 (2895)
Drink lots of hot water, and even bath in hot water. Don't keep your hair wet for too long else it will worsen more. Take care.
Thanks for that suggestion nitin. I feel a little better now. My pain reduce because i drink a lot of syrup water and tea i think it will fully recover around 5 days.
Hey now that's a good news to hear from my friend. Cheers!
Yeah i hope it not happen again. It is very pain.
@aqirock (857)
sorry to heard that, really i don't like mouth ulcer it's very pain, go and see doctor he will give you a gel to rub at your ulcer, wish you recover soon
Before this when i get ulcer at my lips i rub with ulcer medicine. I dont know where that medicine lost.
@Jlyn10 (10916)
Try to get this medicine from your nearby pharmacy. It's called "Kenalog". It's good for mouth ulcer and it's painless when you use it.
Is kenalog is a medicine for ulcer? Right now i feel better because my ulcer in process to heal. I see it still have but it not pain.
I am sorry to hear that, have you visit a doctor for that? I do not know the pain of ulcer but I wish you to get well soon
When you get ulcer at your lips you will know how it pain. It will fully recover around more than 1 week.
@edvc77 (2143)
I'm sorry for that. I have a cousin who suffers from sinusitis too. It's kind of painful. I suggest you take your medicines and rest.
Sinusitis not make me painful but it is very uncomfortable because it make my nose stuffy.
@Jlyn10 (10916)
I'm sorry to hear that you are not well. If you can stand the pain, then you can try putting some salt on your ulcer. It should heal completely in a couple of days time. I would suggest you go see a doctor for medication for your runny nose as well as your ulcer.