You need an account to see this page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/447885871934695/ I am not asking you to buy anything here. I just thought someone would like the page. they have raffles and people spend most times $3 to buy one and they get a number and get a chance to win great stuff. this is where I will be looking for christmas stuff. someone has up a brand new crock pot for $3 they have loads of kids stuff and more. remember your just looking at the page not shopping. if you have stuff sitting around your house you can list it here. usa and canada only. only two raffles at a time. take care.
@hotsummer (10309)
I just joined. But i don't see anything. Maybe i would need be approved for membership. Or maybe because I'm just using tablet. So I'll wait for their approval and I would check if I would find something interesting on the page
do you live in the us or canada? that is the only way you can join.
@hotsummer (10309)
Oh I forgot you mentioned that one. I was just too in a hurry to join. But i just wonder what I can see on that page. Maybe i should use my laptop so I can the page.
Ok you can still buy from people and offer to pay the shipping the prices are really so low to shop. try it out and see. you can always ask the seller before you pay for the raffle.
@911Ricki (13602)
Is it like an auction? or they pick your number and you win then pay? I will like it and check it out.
You confused me I think. sorry. you buy a raffle for up to $3 and you get a number and then at the end of the raffle the seller goes to I think random.org and the computer picks the number. then the seller puts up the winners name. no auction. and this will be great for you because you sell stuff with low prices if you sell 15 raffles for $3 each your paid well. I am in one raffle with the dove soap.
@911Ricki (13602)
I get it now, it's more random, not the highest bid. I requested to join the group, haven;t heard anything back.
@aqirock (857)
Good luck to whoever joined cause I'm not eligible to joined
Maybe one day you will be able to join..
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
ahhhall these thing always happen in a America, and Canada.What happen to the rest of the world. Thank you for sharing,I hope that you win something good luck.
Sorry about that I did not make the group dear. I hope soon other places would be excepted.
That really is something that I think is a great idea. However, I do have to admit that something like this would not be something that was interesting to me. The reason that I wouldn't be interested in something like this is because of the fact that the way that my luck goes, it would be highly unlikely that I would ever actually win any of the things that I was entering to buy. I do hope that everyone that does take part in these raffles has the best of luck with them.
@KrauseHome (34153)
I have requested to be a member here, and see if they ever accept me so I can check it out, as there is always times I could get little gifts for cheaper, and always have access stuff I need to get rid of as well. Looks interesting.