whatever it is

@aqirock (857)
Malaysia
I'm feeling tired this evening, don't know why cause I'm not work and just stay at home, thinking how to enjoy my life for today :D and of course something that not make me sleepy lolz any suggestion?
@jenny1015 (13394)
Just relax and have some time being with your family. Have the time to talk to them and know how was their day and how have they been lately. Tome to catch up with them.
@aqirock (857)
good idea thanks for the advice anyway i always did that sometimes can handle my bored but sometimes not with doing that
@Raine38 (8909)
Maybe you need to take a power nap. After that, maybe your feeling will perk up and improve.
@aqirock (857)
power nap? haha maybe I think need to sleep 24 hours then woke up maybe will fresh on the next day haha
@tiffnkeat (1679)
If you are tired, sleep. Sleep as much as you need, then you would feel sleepy any more. It is so nice to have a day off from work. Enjoy your zZZzzzZZzzzz.....
@aqirock (857)
lolz definitely it will make more sleepy if keep sleeping
just be in mylot and enjoy of these comments and discussion.
@aqirock (857)
of course I'm enjoy here :P but sometimes finger also tired by typing lolz