A hug from me to you!

Hugs - Hugs are indeed good for health
Here's a hug from me to you on this special day. How about sending me one. I want a real tight one!Hugs I am told are good for health no matter where they come from. But society thinks differently. It is time society changes its thinking. What say?
@kourdapya (926)
Thanks, here's me hugging you back! Have a happy valentine!
Your avatar says it all. Hugs are a way of showing that all is well with those who hug each other. There are certain communities who greet each other with a hug even when they meet at official levels. But many think that it is only between those who are lovers. It is wrong. Hugs as I said work as a therapy and that feel good factor plays a role. Thanks.
They have not even given us a smiley to hug with. . . how sad. Hugs are great treats that also are sweet and have no calories. I always hope to give people hugs with kind words. Hugs to the world today. Hugs to allknowing.
My mistake, it was early for me and I forgot we had this smiley and then also neglected to even say ((((hugs))). I have late nights right now, and I believe your post was one of the first I responded to this morning. I hope to send{{{{hugs}}}} all around.
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Many many love and hug for you at this special love day.
Nice of you to have returned my hug. How many hugs have you sent today. Also what is your view about hugs. They indicate a feeling of well being between those who hug each other and that's it. One should not think that there is romance in it unless it is done between two lovers.
@Nursefrai06 (2498)
• Penrith, Australia
That's true, a hug really is therapeutic for anyone and the best part is you can't hug a person without receiving one as well. Everyone should just hug each other, it is always for the best.
But I never got one from you. Any theory why you have refused to hug me?
• Penrith, Australia
Oh gosh, silly me.
i can't breathe. Not so tight. Stop it will you!
@jenny1015 (13389)
Here's one for you, allknowing! I have no problem with giving hugs to other people. I would just stay away from hugging guys, though. You will never know what they'd think of next!
Thanks jenny. What you said is certainly an unwritten rule! It is understood. Don't you think. As only those who are known to us and we are familiar with we would want to do that. On second thoughts how about the postman and may be my gardener, my grocer, my computer technician, my plumber. These are men in my life who are indispensable to me. There are more!
@jenny1015 (13389)
Well, all those people that you mentioned could be an exemption, however, my husband would not be happy about that. He even isn't okay with me hugging former guy classmates. While he can kiss his former girl classmates!
I don't hug males that are not my family members too. Just staying away from trouble. Anyway, here we can have virtual hugs to guys, just that, nothing more than that!
@vernaC (1493)
Hugs for you allknowing..but hugs with no matter where it comes from I think is not healthy. Hugs are more healthy if it comes from people you know and you're happy to give hugs and received it. Hugs from people you love are the healthiest, it brings so much happiness to our heart.
When I say no matter from where obviously it does not include strangers! What I really meant to convey is that many think hugging is done only by lovers.
@vernaC (1493)
Hello Hatley! I'm sorry to hear your story. I understand what you mean, I'm sure for person in that the same situation I'd be reaching out to console that persone too. I was just not thinking for that kind of hug in my respond but thanks for reminding me.
@vernaC (1493)
Hello allknowing, I guess now base from hatley's comment I'd say it will depends on situation.
I am a hugger. For some people hugging is inappropriate, so for all of us who can hug freely we should. I read that it takes eleven hugs daily to be healthy.
But you did not send me your hug!
That;s great news, GG! Eleven..!! A little something that one can give freely with NO connotations! I, too, believe in HUGZ!
@ GG - Your hug has travelled all the way to Box No. 1
@Avijit100 (953)
• Calcutta, India
A simple hug can have great effects when done with heartful feelings. It is said that it transfers positive vibes and especially it works very good as an emotional booster. Hugs! V
And yet I don't think anyone takes full advantage of this wonderful therapy. I too am guilty there. I must remember to do it often in my real world.
@pergammano (7755)
HUGZ make the world go round! HUGZ are a predominant part of my day!Good to give...great to receive!
The way you distribute hugs to the myLot community seems as though you also believe in the fish and loaves miracle! There is so much written about the hugs therapy but very few are aware of this zero cost therapy. All one needs is a pleasant disposition and the desire to give and receive which you have in plenty perga!
That lovely comment, was like a great BIG HUGZ! Loving it! And I do believe in miracles. HUGZ cost me nothing to give...and I receive heaps of rewards! Had my little dog at the Vet, Tuesday...gave the Vet a big HUG, and she stepped back...looked at me, and with tears in her eyes said: "Thank you, you don't know how much I needed that!" Hugged me back! Now smiling thru her tears said; "you don't know how much that changed the course of my day, for the better!" She appreciated the HUG more than the payment of my bill! Remember, the HUG came before I paid the bill...she passed me the bill, and there it was..multiple innoculations (for all doggy diseases..$90.00..Taxes $10.80) Total bill..$100.80...but under the heading of Professional Fees, she had written "nil." She had administered more than 45 minutes of services! Can this be said; "for the price of a HUG, my day was changed, too?" I know I am off topic, but this does relate back to a HUG!
You are on topic perga. A hug can do wonders as has been amply proved by your own experience. I have received hugs from only 9 people up till now.And I have more than 250 'friends' How miserly I say!
@Sreekala (23347)
So today you decided to collect 'hugs' from mylotters. Anyway I can send you three hugs not more than that. Hope you hadn't collected kisses on yesterday?(I heard it was kiss day yesterday) Or I missed something?
I am more into hugs than kisses! Hope you too had a good feed in your real world. There is so much we need to know about therapies that lead to good health and hugging is one such therapy as a hug denotes a sense of well being between two. More the hugs healthier will one be!
@Jlyn10 (10900)
I can only give you 3 hugs here. I hope it is good enough. It not only give good health but it does show some love. Perhaps you can add on with the hugs by saying "I love you". I LOVE YOU!!! [wink]
Three hugs?? That will coke me. Jlyn. One at a time please When 'I love you" is added I think that will send wrong signals. Just a thought.
@Jlyn10 (10900)
It's not always the case. It depends on how one look at it. Love has many different definitions and is expressed differently by everyone. It will not send a wrong signal if you know how and when to say it. I'll just hug you once this time. I still want to see you here on myLot.
@tiffnkeat (1679)
That is so generous of you, Jlyn10. Now every other guy in myLot would want the three hugs with the three tender words too.
@echoforever (5192)
Hugs from people you love are really helpful when you're feeling down. Sometimes stranger hugs.. people you don't know, make me feel weird. Though I don't know its probably from the society point of view thing.
But I think I know you enough and will not find it odd if you hugged me.If you find it odd to accept it from me, I take it back. Also when I say no matter from whom, it is understood that it does not include strangers.
Oh! a hug from you is perfectly fine of course! I hope you had a nice valentine's day? Mine was unsignificant but I came out feeling good about it so that is what counts.
I had more fun here echo!
@else22 (4319)
Here are many from me to you! Yes,hug is good for health,both physical and mental.Our world now needs hugs.We have got tired of hostilities and wars.Enogh is enough.Let us try hugs now.I hug you and everybody who has or has not joined Mylot.We all are the best friends of each other.Have a nice day and a nicest life.
Too many at one shot is bound to choke. One at a time please!
@else22 (4319)
Love never chokes you.Instead,It makes it easy to breath.Wrong?
@kalav56 (11503)
Views later.Am travelling.Won't be available for the next few days.
Safe travel kala!
• Poland
Your post could not be more sweet even if it contained a cute cat and a cake and smiling little kid combined. I hug you back with all my might. Thank you for making this day a little nicer. I think society needs more hugs too.
myLot is a community where soon everyone will get to know each other. I find no harm therefore in sending hugs to everyone here. After all they are virtual hugs.