DRY LEAF??? No it is a buttlerfly.. Believe me.

butterfly - I noticed people just love butterflies, specifically women. I just don’t know why? Anyway, I love butterflies too. Living in the remote area of North Thailand, mountainous and fields, I saw different kinds of bugs, animals and butterflies. I am so “unique” and “different” enthusiast. This will just be a series of different animals, bugs and whatever I found here. Have you seen a butterfly that looks like a dry leaf? 

Yes these butterflies don’t have any powers against the predators but mingle and appear like dried leaves.
There is large number of Nymphalidae butterflies which this one belongs to. They varies from medium to large size and have different shapes to. These kinds of butterflies are known as 
Nymphalidae, Rohana parisatis
http://www.wildreach.com/butterflies/Nymphalidae.php
Thailand
I noticed people just love butterflies, specifically women. I just don’t know why? Anyway, I love butterflies too. Living in the remote area of North Thailand, mountainous and fields, I saw different kinds of bugs, animals and butterflies. I am so “unique” and “different” enthusiast. This will just be a series of different animals, bugs and whatever I found here. Have you seen a butterfly that looks like a dry leaf? [i][b] Yes these butterflies don’t have any powers against the predators but mingle and appear like dried leaves.[/b][/i] There is large number of Nymphalidae butterflies which this one belongs to. They varies from medium to large size and have different shapes to. These kinds of butterflies are known as Nymphalidae, Rohana parisatis http://www.wildreach.com/butterflies/Nymphalidae.php
@dpk262006 (56094)
Hi! I also love butterflies. It is great delight to watch colourful butterflies. When we were kids we used to catch them with our fingers, not knowing we were hurting them. Sometimes few colourful and amazing looking butterflies would come and seen on the potted planted lined in our roof garden. Now a days urbanisation is on the rise and green areas are getting reduced, therefore in big Metros, number of butterflies is dimishing.
• Thailand
this one has boring color what is interesting to it is that this one looked like a dried leaf. I put leaves beside it.. but when I took a picture of it, it is hardly recognizable.
@dpk262006 (56094)
I can understand your point. This would have made you feel disappointed.
• Thailand
yes... but it ok dpk. anyway they are rare and unique aren't them?
@aqirock (857)
at my home there's a lot of butterflies look like leaf enter my house, not sure what kind is it, but when you hold it, it's easy to wrecked same like dry leaf maybe this is the one what you mean I'm not sure but it's just small
• Thailand
hahaha... yes, it is just small... and I amazing really. I did not hold it I just sweep it out of my house.
@aqirock (857)
I like to touch anything get into my house
• Thailand
why?
@vernaC (1493)
That's really cool, I bet once my grandmother see this she will get a broom and a dustpan. I like butterflies too, it's the with flowers, they gave us good feelings but we cannot explain why.
• Thailand
yes.. I have lots of different butterflies here Vern... interesting we don't usually see in the Philippines.
@vernaC (1493)
I don't see weird butterflies here either but they've got a lot of beautiful flowers that I don't usually see in my place. Perhaps in spring I will go to park maybe I'd see more butterflies.
@asliah (11149)
i love butterflies especially the bigger one that we usually called mariposa in Tagalog,i really love to watch them while do flying and spreading their colorful wings,they are really attracted living things because of the wings color.