Swag Bucks

Is Swag Bucks is cool and do we get those rewards for real and if so may i know how to get earn swag bucks easily i checked the surveys and search and i invieted a few people any other ways
@skjee10 (439)
Yeah,swagbucks is a good and legit paying site,i have got $10 from them already(on 12th,feb). Earn swagbucks by doing various easy activities,like playin games,searching,daily polls,doing special offers,surveys etc.Although,we indians have limited earning opportunities compare to US and UK counterparts.In swagbucks,referral income,specially from search earning,helps a lot to increase your daily earning.So keep it in your mind while joining swagbucks.
thats much encouraging can we search unlimited
@CatGods (4601)
Greetings, I'm in the U.S.A. and I use swagbucks almost every day. I do the daily polls, noso, search and swag tv. For me it is better to cash out for a 5.00 amazon gift card opposed to 5.00 PayPal cash because it is 700 swagbucks for 5.00 PayPal cash and only 450 swagbucks for 5.00 amazon gift card. I am going to look into doing the surveys, but in the past my experience with surveys on any site was never a good fit. So I am not expecting much luck with the surveys on swagbucks but may I be pleasantly surprised. I have also been a member of swagbucks for many years. It's a nice site to save up amazon gift cards and then go shopping for some thing I want.
oops i am from india anyway will try what i get thanks
@Admin1993 (628)
Welcome to mylot.Swagbucks is a ligit paying side,where you collect points called swagbucks,and 700SB is $5.Unfortunately SBTV,NOSO,Twitter swagcodes are not available for Indian members. Search the web,and win SB.it may be 5SB/7SB/SB10,and upto 100SB,and you could win a referral matching 1000swagbucks. (If you invite someone,and if you,and your referral win 10SB,10SB,then your account will be cridited with 1000SB). Complete special offers,look for swagcodes in swagbucks facebook page(swagcodes are alphanemuric..like GO23FGnh3). Play games,vote on daily polls which worth 1SB.Try to reach your minimum goal daily for bonus SB. Take surveys,but unfortunately i never qualify for surveys.Subscribe to newsletter,and partner with swagbucks for special promotional,and in this way you earn swagbucks. I hope it's clear.
thanks for the info dude but i also not getting qualified for any surveys just searching a little thats it
@suraj7nov (1737)
yes swagbuck is cool,you got paid for search,completing offers and by refferals
thats cool thanks just started it
I use Swagbucks a lot and I get gift cards and I try to visit every day and earn points. It's a great site and you will get rewards from them when you redeem them.
I absolutely love swagbucks and I've been using the site for a few years now. I love the fact that I'm able to make at least $25 each month from the site without making a lot of effort. For me, I will always enter the swagcodes when they are available because those equal a little bit of something for nothing. I also try to always make at least one search win every day. In addition to that, I also play swagbucks TV whenever I'm working on the other earnings sites that I use. I only wish that I had a tablet or android phone so that I would be able to get those free 50 swagbucks every day as well.