make extra money by forum posting

Hello friends today i am searching a new way to make money , that is paid to forum post . i am got many search result. i view some of them and also register with them and now i am going to post some forum . i am waiting for my payment . i want to know that is it possible to make money by posting a forum . thay write they pay $0.15 for each post , i just join the site right now i am trying to post some content. after successfully getting the payment i will suggest you to join this site if you are interested .
@Tina83 (1224)
My experience tells that you are telling about a Forex forum site called fxfred which i think is a good site but needs full three to four lines meaningful post .
@ARIES1973 (9533)
• Legaspi, Philippines
This can be a good site to try too. @Tina, can you please share some tips and other information which could be of help? Have a nice day!
Is that forum special to talk about forex site? Sounds look interesting.
@Tina83 (1224)
The site is a legit one and pays the members in time.Now for my busy schedule i am not active in that site . @sourabh,yes the site pays . @aries,the site pays 0.18$ per thread and 0.15$ per post and per month you can make atmost 50$ ,if you reach 1500 points which means 15$,u can request payout. @Akamaru,yes the site is for Forum only
@CatGods (4596)
I wish you the best of luck and prosperity. Please do tell everyone your findings about the site you are referring to because everyone wants more money. 15 cents per post is very good, but I am wondering what is the cash out level and if paid via PayPal. Hope to hear your reply soon.
yes sure , i will response back soon..
@else22 (4319)
Till now I have not joined any forum.Mylot is the forum-like site that I have joined.You have not mentioned which forum you have joined.Had you mentioned it,I would have visited it to ensure whether I can write for it.I want to make money online.But it's not easy.I would be glad if you share with me which forum you are talking about.
@ARIES1973 (9533)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi friend! I wish you good luck on your new online adventure. Yes we will have to wait for further updates about this matter. Like you I also have a new site which I am testing as of now and so far I was able to reach the minimum payout and requested already. My new site process payment every Monday afternoon so I have to wait. After that I can share the site so that our other members will know about it. Have a nice day!
@gamyam (572)
• Hyderabad, India
Probably you are in hurry of getting payment from that site coming days. What is the name of that site you have searched for a better one for good income for all?... Do you have a strong grip on this site for it's validity?... While posting our opinions, we should not waste of our lot of time on that task at any cost. Since how long are you working on that site?...
@rollylolly (2707)
Hope you share the site with us very soon.
@waas94 (10)
• South Africa
thanks for that. Let hope they pay
@gimong (124)
good news . some social medias offers us profit by geeting friends, discussions and others