Distand countries

@jricky1 (6808)
China
I feel so eager to go distand countries and they are amazing for their own culture,i try to see different movies from there and i'd love to go Europe cuz it's just so wonderful and looks nice.To experience a whole new world to me.Would you like to share yours,dear mylotter?
@Porcospino (18385)
• Denmark
I hope that you will get the chance to visit Europe in the future In Europe there are many different countries. Many people choose to visit Western Europe, but I think that the countries in Eastern Europe are worth a visit as well and many things are less expensive in Eastern Europe. My own country is in Northern Europe, and we have a cold climate, but the summer months (June, July and Augusts) are usually a pleasant time to visit my country. In Southern Europe the climate is different and many people from the cold north like to visit Southern Europe. Like you I find it really interesting to visit countries in other parts of the world. I had the chance to visit Asia last year and I hope to return to Asia in the future.
@jricky1 (6808)
I see that northern europe are worth a visit cuz it's so beautiful when it's winter and also eastern and southern parts are different.I'd like to go Spain and see flamengo the dance.I know many countries are just so attractive and having different distinctive points.So welcome to go around the world.lol,thanks for share,Porcospino.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well i am glad to hear about your travel fantasies and i think u are absolutely right, there are some beautiful countries in this world where u can explore so many things and i think u should start doing some savings from now onwards so that u can plan out a trip in the future. What say?
@jricky1 (6808)
I feel that it's fascinating for us to go far away places,though it would be exciting but we also go through difficulties and be mature to deal with that.I truly wanna go places you listed here friends.So go for it and you'll never regret.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Hello dear, It is quite funny especially because we here in Europe think about your distant country and visiting it ! I love Chinese black tea and music, and I find women there really hot. I am happy that when I will be going to the university in September I will get to meat Asian people and Africans hopefully and get to learn more about their habits and culture from direct sources. Thank you for the good discussions, With respect, Alex, Bucharest, Romania, Europe :)
@maximax8 (28490)
I have visited distant countries including Australia, New Zealand, some of the Pacific Islands like Samoa, Kenya, Chile and the Seychelles. I live in England and have visited plenty of other European countries. In May I will be off on my trip to Eastern European destinations like Prague. When I was 20 years old I traveled around the world.
If I could have chance of travel, I would like to travel to Europe. I love to travel but still not have any chances for that.