Karate girl thrashes the eve teasers and puts them in the jail..

Hey guys, recently a girl who was a black belt in karate used her experience in karate to thrash the eve teasers who were passing comments on her while she was returning her after a function in her city. she beat them up like anything after they gave her an open challenge to fight with them. she said in an interview that she did not fear for her life as she knew nothing would happen to her as she was well versed in karate and that helped her to fight with the eve teasers and then called up the police who took those eve teasers to the jail. I am so proud and happy for this girl who did not run for her life and rather faced that situation and used her experience to beat them up. This is so much inspiring and i hope every girl should learn self defense techniques so as to avoid any such situations to happen in their lives. what are your thoughts on this? How inspiring did u find this story? do u have any such experience? Please do share your thoughts!
@jenny1015 (13394)
Knowing things like this makes me really mad. Girls really need to know how to protect themselves when this situation happens. Well, I had an experience wherein me and my two other friends were walking in an alley then all of a sudden a man grabbed my friend's skirt and ran after us. Well, My instinct was to run coz I didn't know how to defend my friend or myself. I thought that he might have a knife or something.
Thanks a ton for sharing your valuable response. Well yes u are absolutely right, girls have to know one defense skill or the other so that they can secure themselves in case any such case happens with them. the one that happened with u was really scary and i wish if u guys had shown some spirit or courage then those guys would have fled away but then at such times our mind hardly works. he he he. what happened next? What say?
@jenny1015 (13394)
Actually, we were 3 girls then and there was only one guy. But we were only 15 years old when that happened. And we were pretty scared and didn't know what to do but to run as fast as we can. Well, one of my friends had her shirt ripped. good thing that we no longer have classes that day and we just came from one of our friends house and we were on our way home.
Thanks a ton for sharing your valuable response again. Well i can understand your situation very well and since u were too young those days nothing came to your mind to do something to fight at that situation. u all did the right thing by running otherwise that guy would have gone to any extent.
@SHAMRACK (8383)
Dear friend, As I am from Kerala here this news is going in every channels and that girl is given special attention in functions and other events. On the other side the people who had got those beating has filed a case as she had taken the law in her hand. Hence the law shows that one should take self defence mechanics even if they are been attacked. Moreover, it known that it is increasing in women in some parts here who use abusive words on men who do not respect them. Hope justice will be got soon.
Thanks a ton for sharing your valuable response. Yes u are absolutely right, after all she has shown courage in such a way that she would be highlighted in the media. i think she should not fear after those guys have filed a case against her as it was not her mistake. who said those guys to behave with her that way. it is time that woman should show their real power otherwise they would be looked down upon by the men always. What say?
It was very nice of you to share this kind of story it is inspiring. Karate made her feel secured exercises made her body flexible and what made her survive is the feeling of confidence. She was not afraid at all so with that, she got the chance to used all her talents. Sometimes our feeling of insecurity and cowardice act made us weak.
Thanks a ton for sharing your valuable response. Yes u are absolutely right, this is so inspiring to hear and that is the reason why i decided to share with u all guys. karate is a great sport that we all should practice not just as a sport but as a means of self defense so that we all could feel secured and safe if ever such situation happens with us. What say?