swagbucks

@kanchan10 (1061)
i have just joined swagbucks, can any body tell me how to make searches there are there any settings to be made.should i open the search results directly clicking on them or open link in new tab thanks for your cooperation
just search buddy...you can also use the swagbucks toolbaar to increase your chances of winning upto 3x and refer as many people you can. its the easiest way to earn lot of swagbucks in less time as you get matching 1000 swagbcuks they win from searches for every person you refer. all the best. :)
@kanchan10 (1061)
i have just downloaded the toolbar but all i am geting is a sb per day for that.the process of searching is something very easy with it.i am trying hard to find referal but as always it is scarece. anyways thanks for your response.
It maybe slow but worth the easy bucks,i have another suggestion,this is what i do,in chrome extensions download speed dial 2,here you can setup quick tabs to all your favorite sites,now for example if your favorite site is facebook you can directly paste the link and choose a thumbnail and you can go directly to facebook through the quick tab,but here is what i have done,i have searched facebook through swagbucks search engine,copied this link and made that as my facebook thumbnail so every time i will go to facebook,it seems as if i am searching on swagbucks,hope it helps :)
Oh, you have to be careful doing things like that, Ash. I've heard that people have had their Swagbucks accounts deactivated because they searched for the same thing every day and Swagbucks thought they were cheating.
The swagbucks search engine is meant to be used as any other one. No tricks, nothing out of the ordinary. Personally I would recommend other GPT sites, but I've made a few bucks with swag bucks so good luck to you.
I usually search with the search engine or use the easy ways to earn point to get prizes.