Seems like a hassle now

@911Ricki (13602)
I had posted a few things online to sell, I thought maybe a little change and delutter. I was looking at mobile homes, and most in my price range are 1 bedroom. Seeing as I have 7 animals, and 4 cages I need the space. I had posted books for 0.25 cents, a pinyata for a party I didnt end up using for $1, a friends sons toy he didn't want and gave me for $4 (never opened). These ladies are arguing saying they are interested yet, wont make arrangements. I said not gone by the weekend in the trash it goes. It's decent quality, and I know I under priced it, but no bites and I want it gone now. They expect me to drive around the country side delivering it. I said I will be in town working tomorrow and Thursday. It's wasier for me to throw it out.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
I know exactly what you mean. It reminds me of the time I sold a bike chain and lock (with a South Park 'Chef' character as a key-ring thrown in for free) for the minimum sale of 99p on Ebay. When the guy who won the item came to pick it up I had to send John to the door as I was sooo embarrassed and angry that I'd been duped into selling it for that meagre price. It was worth at least £10-£15 of anyone's money as it was such a good quality bike lock. The Chef was probably worth about £2! I couldn't sell our brass light fitting either but at least Mum's going to find some use out of that at her house..for free of course!
@911Ricki (13602)
I know people expect it dirt cheap, but you deliver it to their door, and spend even more on gas. It's easier to throw it in the garbage.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
• Marion, Kansas
I bundle up stuff and drop it off at the thrift shop. So much easier than trying to deal with the people who would maybe buy it from me. Or I put it in the "share shack" at the recycle center.
@911Ricki (13602)
I was thinking of bringing it to the store, but that would be half a tank of gas. I may give it to a friend who lives down the road from the store.
I am sorry that happened to you. Some people just want more than a good deal.
@911Ricki (13602)
That is very true, they expect you to give it to them for free, and deliver it to them.