do you get nervous for no reason?

I have no reason to be nervous about anything at all. The problem is I am teaching myself how to type without looking at the keys. so far so good with very little to correct. now,I don't know how come it happened for me being nervous like someone was watching me or something. I am typing much faster and with a surprise I am able to make a full sentence without making one mistake like typing this right here. If I get to remember where the q and the z are I might do a better job of it. so far I am not having to use those letters in my posting. so what is it that makes you nervous in your life?
Good for you gifts! I've been typing since the 9th grade but I still watch what I'm typing, lol! I mean, I don't look at the keys, but I do look at the words I'm typing and a lot of people don't do that. I hate when I make mistakes so that's why I do it.....guess it's kind of my hang up. I get nervous over just about everything, according to my kids. They are always telling me not to worry, but even though they are grown up, I always worry about them. If it's snowing really bad, I worry about them driving....if they get out of work late, I worry about them going into the parking lot and getting into their cars....I worry about my older sister who has back problems....I worry about saving money because I need to move and get a car. It's just endless. I do try to control it though so I don't freak myself out, lol! When you have kids, you never stop worrying, regardless. Take care hon.
I am sitting here with my daughter and it made me shocked that I am not worried about her any longer being I know what she is going through. I will love her for life but we need our space right now.
hi Sharon b ut you are okay with KayKay there now and not worried thats good is it not?.I thinkyou do need your space however. hope t all cones out better.
@blackrusty (3532)
• Mexico
we as humans all get nervous when we have some one looking over our shoulders I know I do
NO that is not true for everyone. when I was in beauty school I had problems whem jessica would lean over my shoulder in class but,I was the only one like that. The rest of the students were not bothered by it at ALL.
• Mexico
well i know i was each and every time
Ha ha, I understand what you mean. Sometimes I start to freak out over something so little such as something I forgot to do at work, usually something little. I might not be able to fall asleep the night after because of something I didn't do, whether it be teeny tiny or a huge thing. I think we both need to learn to take it a little easier on ourselves, don't you think?
That is very true and I will continue to work on this for the rest of my life. I hope for the best with you as well. take it easy.
@McCreeper (781)
Still haven't really gotten over public speaking issues or simply presenting towards a class. It's quite a strange feeling rather. I get all worked up prior to presenting the information, but as I start performing, all of it just goes away, as if the anxiety is sucked right out of me.
That would be the same issue for me as well. I know I was never good at talking in crowds let alone up front in the center of it all.
@namiya (1599)
the thing that makes me nervous most is riding a very fast running land vehicle. Whenever I find myself riding a vehicle which turned out to be driven by a race aficionado, most probably I will just get down and find another means of transport to get to my destination.
oh I do feel for you and I have had to live with family who drive way too fast and I really got nervous so when I married and my husband got a car he wanted to take me and the babies for a drive I really expected him to drive at 80 miles an hour as my family members had and to my relief he drove at a normal speed. I could relax and not be clutching my seat belt or gritting my teeth. lol what a relief.
@dfollin (12733)
Hi gifts,No,I don't get nervous for no reason.Even though some people think it is for no reason or a stupid reason.Years ago I was attacked and that gave me some madical problems.For instance,plates in my skull and permanant nerve damage in my arm. Therefore if I should fall I am afraid that I will bump my head and knock the plates out of the correct position in my skull.Or fracture my arm again and make it in worse contation then it is now.Meaning that the over years worth the physical therapy work done on it would be wasted. Some people call me perinoid and do not understand me being extra careful in certain instances.The day after Christmas we had a wintry mix here and my daughter would not walk close to me and I slipped on the black ice and broke my foot. So,now I am nervous about walking outside if it had rained and then got cold and possibly froze and could not see it.
hi when you have had reallu bad injuriess you sort of do get'leery in certain situations. My horror is falling . Five years ago I had a bad fall and crushed my shoulder bones so bad I had to have a shoulder joint replacement.So I was left with a fear of falling Now two years ago here in gold Crest I was hurrying with my cane to the elevator and wham down i went.Someone had spilled a whole cup of coffee on a newly waxed and polished brown tile floor. I broke my nose, my cheekbones, but worst I twisted my right knee., So now I am really afraid of falling..
@AkamaruKei (5220)
I get nervous when i mylot. I feel nervous if i cannot find a discussion i can respond or dont have any idea to start a discussion. I also nervous if people not understand my english or someone will laugh or tell my mistake.
hi akamaruKei oh dont be as we all are easy going and we can understand you fine really. the admins cautions us not to criticize others English and I never do as I know how hard it is to learn a new language.Also I never laugh at someones troubles or make jokes like that as thats just mean.
@cupkitties (7051)
Used to be (when I was a student) soon as our bus pulled up to the school I'd start trembling and become anxious even though there were no bad or worrisome thoughts in my mind. In reality there were several things to be nervous over. Its just that only some part of me had remembered although I had managed to forget those things for a little while. Things that make me nervous,.. That would also be typing or doing any kind of work with someone hovering behind me, driving,parent teacher conferences, strangers... lately it has been, whenever I hear the words "I got my report card today, mom" because the baby of the family is having math problems.
by "driving" I'm referring to practice driving. My dad still believes that just because I get a license I am going to be using it.. and double
@cutepenguin (6457)
I am a fairly anxious person, so a lot of things make me nervous - meeting new people, eating at a new restaurant, going someplace I haven't been before, that sort of thing.
@kprofgames (3018)
Congrates on the typing! It takes practice, practice and patience! I used to get nervous every time left the house. I'm better now. It took a long time to groom myself away from the panic would feel. Practice and patience.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Yes, I still tend to get nervous over what appears to be nothing. But when I really think about it and question myself and if I am totally honest then I can usually fathom out what the reson may be. But sometimes it can take all day before I know the reson. Congratulations on your typing skills. Mine used to be good but lost the skill over the past ten years when I doubted myself and started to look down at the keys again. And I still make mistakes. Wonder if I could learn to tyupe properly again? Maybe there is something free online that could help me learn
For me, most of the time it happenes that I am nervouse without knowing why and finding no reason for that. I think it is all about deep afraidness which is within me about my husband and things that he does. and anyway I am happy for you to type fast and correct.
@chiyosan (29383)
I have had such an instance happen to me, usually it happens when i am not confident about what I did at work and that i need to present something.. I would suddenly feel my heart's beat is racing, my hands would shake a bit, and i would often have mental block outs. he he I am just glad that i have "outgrown" this because over time i have attended so many meetings, I have presented a lot of materials to different groups, and so on. so i managed to not feel nervous anymore. As for the kind of sample you have here, I think I had a few when I would be in public, then i think i saw someone i knew (like an ex, a person i fought with in the past, etc) I would suddenly feel nervous until i feel that i am safe already. hehe it would always be just a quick jump of my heart.
@kourdapya (926)
One of the many things that make me nervous is facing a crowd. I'm a very introvert person, and that is something that I have not learned to conquer yet. However, I could not think of anything that can make me nervous with no apparent reason.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
I also get nervous over nothing most of the time. Sometimes when you are alone doing something, you still feel like someone is watching you somehow even though you are completely alone. I have also been trying for a while to type without looking at the keyboard and it is not an easy task at all. Takes a lot of patience and practice I guess. I also get nervous when I sing and play my guitar. Much more, when I am giving a speech and everyone is staring at me. Lastly, I get nervous when I am the only walking in the crowd and everyone is watching.
@winterose (39921)
you have no reason to be nervous do you live in denial, you have all kinds of reasons to be nervous starting with your daughter's behavior, then just learning a new skill makes many people nervous and you are learning to touch type, you mother and adrian's health is another reason to be nervous and so on.
@trisha27 (3505)
That is good that you are practicing your typing without looking at the keys. Keep at it and before you know it you will be typing much faster and also have fewer mistakes. What makes me nervous is that when I start thinking about the future and what it will hold. That would be the main thing that gets me nervous.
@imAbigael (475)
Well i get nervous when someone accusing me or pointing me a finger.. because i realize im innocent but i have nothing to do with it... and sometimes when in job interviews or important meeting, it get me excite and nervous at the same time.
You were probably nervous because you were afraid you would make a mistake. That is a common response. Sounds like you are doing well typing. I remember taking typing in high school. I also got myself Mavis Beacon Personal Coach which is a DVD that has different typing exercises on it and you can even print out awards for your typing as well. I got mine at Walmart.
@jenny1015 (13390)
I do get nervous if my kids are still not home at the time when they are supposed o be home. Or when I know that my parents are sick, my heart would be really thumping hard. Sometimes, it is getting to be like a paranoia thinking of an accident that I might be in while I'm on my way to fetch my son. Just crazy thoughts sometimes. But really, when I was a bit younger, I wasn't this way.