My sister needed my advice.

I got a call today looking into getting therapy for my nephew. This child needs help or he will land himself in prison for years. My nephew did something the other day that could have ruined his life had he made one move to the left. and the sad thing was my daughter was there to witness it all. i told her to stay her tail out of my sister house. but,she called me because she needs help for her son. I went online and found out a few therapists in our area. also a therapist who works at her job is offering some help to her. It is also great that her son is willing to see a therapist as well and if not he might as well just walk to the police and talk to them while putting his wrists out to be handcuffed. talking the steps to get help is the best thing for all involved. I am always the one needing advice it felt great being able to help her.
Being a family member and one you love, it your obligation to advice her if you think something is wrong on her decision and or dealing her own way of dealing her life, we called it instinct and reason why some always say Blood is sticker than water
That is true and with our help his life could be richer. I hope it all goes well with him.
@winterose (39929)
I am happy too that he is willing to get help