adrain is often strange to me.. then again so am I.

I like to wash the dishes and just put them in the drain. I have a metal drain with three sections for the silverware. he gets so upset if the forks are with the spoons and the knifes are else where. he is like can't you put them in one spot. I am like darn it who cares if the fork is next to the knife or the knife next to a spoon.. lol but,he is mr clean and tidy and he has it worse than me. so,tonight I put all of them seperate and since he will be so funny about dishes in the drain he will put them away. then he will be fine with seeing i am doing it his way for a change. lol. crazy right. I am terrible when it comes to the bathroom. today,I had not done anything in there and kay was just finishing her hair and I saw something on the lid of the toilet. I said,please wipe that up from there. then she did and it was still some red juice there. and I needed to wipe that down and then I wiped behind the toilet and then lift up the seat and washed the tolet. she just stood there like I did not do all that. lol. we all have something crazy we do in our lives. I see hair all in the bathroom floor since mine is constantly falling out. i am always on the floor with wet tissue trying t o get it all up. I can't get the mop to get it up like I would love.
gifts thats a habit a lot of men have, my son is the s ame way and he used to say "mom put the forks here, the knives there and spoons here" so to keep peace I did that til it became a habit., but I do think men can show some of the oddest ideas but then again my husband used to tease me and say"women you cannot do anything with them but you also cannot do without them" and I would reply "You are darned tooting buster."
@jenny1015 (13391)
Well, what do you know? My son acts the same way, too. And I hate it each time I hear him say a word about it, as if I was his daughter and he was my father!
@trisha27 (3505)
I am actually the same way. I like to have all the things separate like the spoons, knives and forks. I hate them being together in the drain But besides that my husband does one thing that really drives me nuts and I'm like really you can't clean that? When he goes to brush his teeth in the morning its like he showered in the sink or something, there's hair everywhere and then also there is water all over the place. Then he just leaves it. And so my shirt doesn't get wet, I wipe down the sink before using it. There have been times that I get my clothes wet cause the whole sink is wet. I'm like what did you do bathe in the sink. I'm also strange in where if food falls to my clothes or to a table, well even my table at home and I know its clean. I just won't eat it. I guess you would call that side the germaphobe of me. I will throw whatever I dropped away. And that annoys the stuffing out of my husband. Lol
but your husband's in a good way, at least he cares and knowing men they don't give a damn about anything in the kitchen other than food. He is organized. Yes I agree we have different weird obsessions. Like mine is I can't be at peace at home when I see things not on their proper places, i want to see a space in the house where it's clean to see and it refreshes my mind and can peacefully go on with my regimen or go sleep. Other than that I'm good with anything. I think having that weird part of us makes us unique and fascinating??? :)
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Well I have OCD so I understand Adrian and keeping the silverware in order. As for the dishes in the drain I will put everything away as soon as its all air dry. I'm one that has to have everything in order at all times. As for the bathroom I'm always wiping it down from the sink, toilet and shower. My hubby drives me crazy because everything he puts down needs to stay there so he can find it. So if I move it and put it where its suppose to be he has a fit.
@jenny1015 (13391)
With the bathroom incident, it's pretty much the same scenario here. I do all the while my boys would just go in and out of the bathroom. Sometimes, I feel so frustrated doing things over and over that I would shout and tell them I need my life too.