My nerves are bad thinking about somethings people do.

I was having fun the other night with one of my strange friends. she has been there for me when I really needed her so even though she is a little off her rocker I will remain her friend. well,I was sitting here online and she was talking to me about her date the night before and it was so funny to me. because she had relations in the man's car. I told her that I am paranoid about doing anything like that in a car. and she was getting busy with other things in that car and she was not even shame after a cop caught her in her home town. someone in my family was caught by a police man as well. the cop asked her was she alright and she said yes. then he just said goodnight and left them there. my other friend was outside kay's cousin house and his mother caught him with her and I was so mad with her because I brought her to that house and she could have been caught by his wife. then they left and came back with the ice cream cake and stupid her was licking on an ice cream cone. well,the look on debbies face showed me she knew what curly had done. just because I am scared does not mean I think anything is wrong with it.
@dpk262006 (54849)
May be there are some over adventurous people who do not mind doing something unusual and unnatural. You may call them risk takers who fail to foresee the consequences of their deeds (if caught). I think these people can not be helped. They would do these kind of unthinkable activities without going for any reasoning in their minds.
I think they just like the thrill and it excites them. I know my friend was not shame when the cop caught her and her brother is the Sargent
@dpk262006 (54849)
Does it mean your friend like thrills and has no shame for going for s*x at a public place ......lol!
@sriroshan (2586)
There are some such people who either they can't control themselves if they meet their so called partner and they feel they must do the act. And other people who are doing it in odd places for the sake of enjoyment. When they are on high gear they want to have it.
That is true and funny as well. I will never do this I am too scared.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well i can understand what u wanted to say through this discussion and i think there are some crazy people around us who do not think anything before making out and for them making out inside a car is just a small thing. i do not understand how people can take their private things to a place like inside a car. What say?
I find it happens all the time on the tv as well. I also know of high school kids when I was younger doing it there.
Mmm, many people not able to control themselves when meeting with their partner. I can understand how you feel bad to think about them. It's crazy that some people can do it without feel any embarrassment.
They are filled with excitement and boldness. something I don't have.
@andy77e (5170)
I read a while back, in a book by a counselor, that if you want to know where you'll be in 5 years, all you have to do is look at your five closest friends. On average whatever kind of life your 5 closest friends live, that's the kind of life you'll end up with.
@nezavisima (7419)
• Bulgaria
little strange discussion. I could not understand much. but I can say that you should not think so much because the nerves will be more tight. rather may need to calm down and everything will be fine! nice day!
@Avijit100 (874)
I liked the way the cop asked the lady if she was OK. Many would think that he would charge the couple for being caught like that but it was very nice of him. This reminds me of my dayout in cab in a similar situation and looking for cops through the cab.