2/22/13 General Hospital

@sissy15 (5762)
Looks like they may be explaining the vampire storyline. They made it seem like Caleb is some crazy guy who was some singer that lost it when his wife Livvie died. I mean I don't know if this is a way of explaining this storyline or if they are actually going to still make him a vampire but John and everyone are just looking for a way to explain the whole vampire scenario. So they are just looking at some old paper of other people trying to explain away Caleb to fit a more reasonable explanation that fits in the realm of "normal" in this or I guess their society (because let's face it nothing about soaps really fits in our society). It pretty much explains my questions I had about Sam though. She is probably just another look alike. I just wonder if they will actually go with the vampire story or the more realistic one.
@stealthy (8188)
Caleb seems to disappear very fast sometimes. But the only time we have seen him move vampire fast was at Windemere when Lucy was on the sofa and that could have just been part of her dream. So at this point it is still hard to tell if they will end up with Caleb just being a crazy person who thinks he is a vampire or if he really is a vampire. What happens with Sam on Monday may indicate something about which way they are going to go.
@sissy15 (5762)
Yeah, I am kind of anxiously awaiting Monday's episode. I am really curious where they are headed with this. I mean if they want a more realistic storyline they will probably head the psychopath route, but this is a soap and when are they ever really realistic? I am not sure which way I would like them to head. Either way is sure to be interesting. I didn't know what to think about this storyline at first because it's a bit out there even for a soap opera, however I've found myself really being drawn to this storyline. In an era that is now all obsessed with vampires it only makes sense for GH to go with it too.
I think the whole vampire story line is getting old now. I want to hurry up and get over this because I want john left on the show after it is all said and done. I also hope lucy,john and rafe will not split up because then they will not see that john is not the vampire.
@sissy15 (5762)
I am pretty sure they believe John now. So I don't foresee them thinking he and Caleb are the same person anymore. I am actually kind of liking the vampire storyline. I wasn't sure I would at first but it's proving to be quite interesting. I love seeing the very eccentric (to say the least) Lucy Coe doing the whole vampire slayer bit. It's quite comical. I think it adds a bit more humor to the show. I love drama don't get me wrong I wouldn't be watching a soap opera if I didn't but it's nice to get a bit of comedy every now and then. The vampire storyline is proving to add a bit of everything. It's adding some darkness, drama, and comedy. I love what it's bringing to the show. It's a much needed addition. So needless to say I'm in no hurry for it to end. I think as long as prospect park and GH can find an agreement John will be John on the show. It all just depends on what they agree to. I read that Todd will be back as Todd. They are going to have him return OLTL for a brief stint and then he will return to GH. I haven't heard anything about John or Starr yet though. I think they are still working on an agreement with them.