Do explain this to me?

@911Ricki (13602)
So this girl is still bugging me to move in. First she said rent would be $500 per person, now $500 for her (and 3 kids), and $500 for me. Right there why should I pay for her kids, she should pay for 3 kids, I pay for me end of story. I said for not even $700 a month I can have a mobile homes. $380 for park fees, then a mortgage. Now I am trying for fall to have at least 75% put down so it will be even less money. She then tries arguing with me saying $700 per person have a whole house, which you rent. You don't even own, and have to put money into it, and not get anything out of it. She doesn't want to leave the city she lives in, well I live here 45 minutes West. I work here, and wont be trying to find other jobs. She goes I wont find a job there, now she is 32 and has only worked at Timmies, she started working at 24 years old and work a few years, then started havings kids and depending on a man. Now this isnt my fault, I can find another job because I have work experience, and widen my education and worked in these low end jobsfor years.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
it's like i said before. this girl sounds like she just needs someone to take care of her responsibilities in life. if you have to find a roommate, pic one that you know can carry their own weight and they are even matched to you financially. that way, it will be fair.
@911Ricki (13602)
I agree, I guess I wont be having a roomate then.
I might be wrong here but someone will be along soon. I don't think any child should have to pay rent so that means splitting the rent down the middle for all adults. and I don't know why it would be a problem because for starters you already know your not moving in with her. because yu have all those animals living with you. so,you really should not even be thinking about what price rent she is charging at all. you already know what your plans are. so free yourself from this waste of time.
@911Ricki (13602)
I already told her no, and she keeps texting me. If I ignore her she sends even more. I will never pay someone else kid, period. If they arn't my kids, I don't have to pay for the little brats. You were probably someone who expected people to pay for your kids, I asked a few people even those with kids, and they agreed she should pay rent on 3 kids they are occupying the house, and using the bills, and I would be out the money. I wouldn't trust her little brats with my animals. She has 3 cats, and a dog of her own. Her kids were throwing the cat around, and if they did that to mine, I would shove my foot up their rear. I told her it's more financial advantage to buy a mobile home, in 12 months, I would be paying $380 a month not $700. Renting is a complete waste of money, and then she complains she has no money. Plus, if I lived with her, if she didn't have money I would end up with the bills, she has never had to pay her own bills, that is the main reason I wont move in with her.
with all that you have said that is why I said what I said. you never had intentions of moving in with her. so you never had anything to wonder about of think on. and you clearly don't like kids and she should be aware of that and not even ask you. I lived with my mothe till I was 24 then moved out of her house on my own. so I never had to be in the position to pay for someone else's child. but,I love kids and I love my friends. if someone needed to share a place with me you best believe the rent would be 50 50. so we could all manage equally. you already have a plan and that is all you should be worried about an she should know to stop asking you. I can't see her being that stupid. to waste her time like that she should grow up.
@lilybug (21148)
No way should you pay half the rent when you are one person and they are 4. You would not be getting half the house and you would not be using half the utilities. I think you are wise to choose not to move in with her.
@911Ricki (13602)
That's what I tried explaining and she couldn't understand it.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
She just seems to me as if she's desperate for someone to move in with her, and honestly I am not sure I'd even trust doing it. She could very well start lapsing on her share, etc.
@911Ricki (13602)
When I texted her and explained how in a few months I could be paying $380 instead of about $800. She goes I was looking at rent to own, so she wanted me to rent from her, and pay it off basicaally. I told her no, I wont be doing that either. I can put my money into a mobile home, and have it paid off and own it.
@BarBaraPrz (19839)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Just tell her No means No!
@911Ricki (13602)
I told her if she keeps it up I will be calling my phone company and block her. She even showed up at my door while I was at work looking for me. She supposeable that unhappy wiht her man, and wants out, but expects the same thing.
You know, I don't think that she is really being wrong and I don't think that she is really expecting you to support her children. I mean when I have had roommates we've always taken the bills and divided them by the number of families that were living in the house. So if there were two families, the bills were split in half. However, when her boyfriend moved in as well, we split everything by three because with her boyfriend came his two children as well. That said, I do think that $500 each for a split rent is something that is a bit much. We pay less than that every month for our mortgage on our home.