Do you believe in karma....

I do and that is why I don't bother with revenge any longer. I did growing up because I knew nothing about this. but,now I know it will come back on people what they do to me and you. it may not happen when you want it to happen. but,trust and know it will come and it will be at the perfect time for them to pay the piper.
@miryanag (348)
• Bulgaria
I am big karma beliver. What goes qround comes around. I don't revenge anyone I just wait for karma to work it's magic.And one thing I know is everyone gets what they deserve eventually.
That is what I go by these days as well. I know they will regret everything they did to hurt others.
@savire (204)
Well adding that is try to make your life easier by doing things that you certainly agree to some degree that you won't be regret them later on. I always do that and well it makes me happier with my life. Actually the urge to hate others can emerged in every day life but if we see the bigger picture of life we will then certainly enlightened that each life in this universe had their own destiny and for that there's must be some mechanism to practice what peoples call fairness, that would be karmic is.
I like that as well and I think you said it well. welcome to mylot sav,
That saying that karma is a biitch is true. I'm not Hindu or whatever religion that karma belongs to but I believe in what goes around comes around. That's why beating someone up who has wronged you isn't necessary. They will get theirs in due time.
That is why I am glad I learned about this long ago. I don't worry about getting evne with screw ups anylonger. I have seen people suffer after hurting me.
@miketagz (7191)
Karma is just like a curse: when you do something bad, in return terrible things might happen to you. The good way to get a sweet revenge without hurting someone is show to them that Im a working hard and have a great position in the office hehe... And if someone asks you like "How did you do that?" Then reply to them "Its a secret" and give a little tips like: "Three little steps: Work hard, patience, and grab money" That's it. :-)
That is going to sure make them feel bad watching all the good happening to the others. take care.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I so believe that the way you treat other will certainly come back to you,,,Its always great to live by the golden rule.... DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEN DO UNTO YOU...t there are people who do evil things fo get back at others and still say they believe in God..I just don't think you can serve God and the evil devil...
There are sure people who try.
@asliah (11149)
of course yes,i always believe in karma,and karma are two,the good and bad karma,but still other people not afraid to it so they still do bad thing to other people,for me i am afraid to do bad things to other people because bad karma will on your way with notice.
@inertia4 (27271)
I as never a revenge seeker. Maybe only in mind, not body. LOL. I do believe in Karma. It is true that what goes around comes around. I find Karma to be the best form of revenge. And I have paid my dues in life. So now it is my evil ex's turn to feel the pain. And her time is coming. Karma is such sweet revenge.
I do believe in karma although I don't think that karma always comes back to us in the same way that we've paid things out in our life. For example, I believe that karma is going to come and bite the people in the tail that ended up stealing all of that money from us after we got our tax return back, but I don't believe that there is going to be someone else that comes along and steals money from them. I also believe that I will eventually be paid back in my life for all of the good things that I've done for other people during my life.
Yes I do believe in Karma. What goes around actually does come around. Life is a chain of cycles and everyone has their fair share of joy and sorrows. So, I say that life is like an echo, what sound you make would actually come back to you as an echo and karma would do its job in life so yeah.
@loongnp (28)
Yes
@LoKoMoMe (511)
• Belize
Yes, I do believe also in karma, but for some reason I dont like karma happens on our life, I dont want other people to be hurt by a karma, especially on my family. Im thinking where is the word karma came from?
@chiyosan (29383)
Revenge is hard to pull off... its not like we are in movies that everything will fall into place and take our revenge in the person. Hehe so since in reality revenge is hard than believing in karma... i would choose for the karma then. :) Kidding aside, i do believe in karma. I know it exists that what we give to the world we also get it from it. If you give good things you will be given good things as well.
@blackrusty (3532)
• Mexico
yes i believe in karma i have seen many people do bad things and sooner or later it comes to bite them so never do any thing bad to others no matter how much you may dislike them
@wongchoiyee (7168)
I believe in karma, I was once a bad mouth girl, who likes to scold people, but few years ago until now, I haven't meet a good friend and everybody hates me outside my home. Thus I want to do good deed nowadays.
@rockyk (160)
I so completely agree with you. Karma is there. I don't think we should think about taking revenge on someone who has hurt or betrayed us in a way. What goes around comes around. If one does wrong with us, someone else will do wrong to them and I have noticed that it is always much worse. I am sometimes amazed at how am able to move on with my life after someone has wronged me and they pay a much bigger price at a later date. Amazingly, even if I am no longer in touch with the other person, God finds ways to let me know about how they have paid the price for what they did. So, yes, karma is real. It's a good reminder for me too about not doing wrong by others.
@theselan (74)
karma is something very complicated to explain and we just have one understanding, if you do bad to others, it will hit you back by how you did to others in your past. If today you insult a guy who has a little money compared to you, tomorrow you might asking money from him and you will feel guilty about what you have talked to him yesterday. The karma wont happen in days but it will take many years to pay back and depends on your luck too. I do believe in karma.
@jenny1015 (13391)
I do believe in it, too. And I have never really liked getting into arguments. And if I know I am right, and the other person still insists that I am not, I would not spend my time talking to him. I know that something will happen to let him know that what he did was wrong.
@danix1982 (593)
hi giftsandbagcom! yes i do believe in karma that to those people who didnt do good or make bad to others they should believe karma also so that no bad people anymore as time will come.
@enelym001 (8333)
I do believe in Karma too. Whether it is a good or a bad karma. So it is better to try to do good things to people. Rather than hurt or do wrong things. I also do not like taking revenge. If people hurt me or did bad things to me, I can either tell or show that I was hurt.. but I would try not to take revenge. As I know it will come back to them.
@kourdapya (926)
As a christian, I also believe in this, although in the Bible it was not called karma. The bible said that you reap what you sow. So if you plant goodness you will harvest goodness, same with evil. What goes around comes around.
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hi, in Bengali word, Karma means work. Yes I firmly believe that a man can change his/her fat with hard work. Have a very nice day.