What one quality does your mate have to have?

I hope we all have good people in our lives. I know we are not perfect and no relationship is without a few kinks in it. but,for me I need trust to be with a person. I need to be able to go anywhere with them and feel they have my safety as a concern. I was not able t go many places becase of my panic attacks. now,I can go lots of places because adrain will hold my arm or my waist while walking the streets where I break down. it is not funny either and I can't tell people off the computer who know me. but,some streets I can't walk on because i panic crossing the busy streets. it feels like the cars are at my ankles an they really are not that close to me. even crossing where I live the cars seem closer to me at night. they can be a whole corner away and adrain will wait while I wait for the light to change.. little stuff like that is what I go through. kay will take my hand and hold me really tight. once we went down town to get me to the bus to get down south to adrain and i started to cry and kay just turned to me and said,mommie please don;t cry. and I felt terrible because here I am a full grown woman and she is a child crossing her mother across the street. I don't go down there with anyone but kay and adrain.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
Definitely a very good sense of humor as I want to have fun an loving moments with him. I do not like boring or strict men with silly principals.
That is just great and I know what you mean because people say that I am so funny. I laugh with adrian as well but no way near as much as he laughs over me.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
People also tells me all the time that I am very funny. I am happy to hear that you and your partner have good laughs.
@blackrusty (3532)
• Mexico
we all have some kind of fear in our life mine is being alone i just go crazy if there is no one else in my home call it safety if you will i feel more safe if someone is in the home at night i become very moody when someone is not here good luck with yours as we all need to face them one day at a time
If I have to sleep here alone I panic because my mind over runs with worry. I talk to my doctor and so far nothing has worked so adrain moved in with me 7 months ago now.
• Mexico
i am with you all the way it took me 30 days to find some one to move into my place here and its bad enough i dont sleep much but every noise goes though my head I have to keep my tv on 24 hours a day to keep me from hearing the out side world
@trisha27 (3505)
This is a quality that I always looked for and this is a quality that my husband holds. I love feeling secure with him. I have been with guys in the past that wouldn't help me feel like that and I guess that is why the relationship didn't last. But another quality that I look for in a guy. He has to have a great since of humor and make me laugh and someone that I can talk to for hours. All these qualities are things that my husband holds.
One thing I like about adrain is that he will let you talk his ear off and he will just listen to you. then he will give such great advice an he understand that I need to do what I feel is best for me. so,if I do it my way he is fine with it sometimes.
@laydee (12815)
I think I would like the same. I would like him to be able to keep me secure. I want to feel that everything will be okay regardless of my panic attacks and anxieties. I want to see him and feel that everything will turn out okay. Happily, he does just that. It's in his ways that makes me feel I am loved and will be loved forever. I hope he feels that way too. Thanks for sharing and reminding me how much I love my partner. Have a great mylot experience ahead!
That is ok with me. I am glad you have such a wonderful man in your life as well. take care.
I don't think that it is possible for me to be able to single it down to just one quality, instead, I tend to think that there are two different qualities that I will always have to have in a partner. The first quality that it is necessary for my partner to have is that they simply have to be able to trust me and I have to be able to trust them as well. The other quality that I think is definitely necessary is that we have to have consideration for one another. I believe that if either of these two things was missing that it wouldn't be possible to have a relationship with another person.
@WakeUpKitty (8709)
• Netherlands
He should be there when needed (not always) plus being able to take care of himself.
@looker89 (11)
For me, she should be very understanding.you see I don't text or call a lot, girls love to talk a lot, but guys feel to do something better than just talking the whole day. Understanding and maturity is very important in a relationship.
My husband had some qualities that were very important for me. He respected everyone and was very generous. For me respect is very important because I hear all the time about women who are abused by their partners. I never felt I was less than he was, even though the main provider was him.