Song All About "Give Me a Reason"

@miketagz (7489)
Do you heard a song from Pink entitled "Give Me A Reason"? She has a nice voice and his partner really amazing. Don't you think she sing it because she has a problem in relationship or something tells about her lovelife before.
• Calgary, Alberta
Pink is one of those singers who really lasted in the music industry, I remember the first time I saw her, I was 14 years old but look at her, she is still strong in the charts. she really worked hard as a singer /song writer to get where she is and she can really sing. My fave songs of Pink of all time is "dont get e get me" "just like a pill" and Family Portrait. Give me a reason is a great ballad , Its simple yet powerful, i can see people singing this in singing competitions in the future. I love Pink's chemistry with Nate Ruess, they really connected. Its hard to believe Pink is already a Mom, her body is still very fit and athletic. The glowing eyes teddy bear in the music video is creepy.