How do i develop a site that is better then Facebook .?

i want to develop a website in PHP language , and my concept is to develop a social network site , i want to make it better then Facebook , want kind of new feature i include in our site to make it better , i want to impress all user who use my site . there is many social network site i know but i want to make some different . that why i need your help to suggest me so good idea that i should use in my site.
@ddnj2006 (652)
Why not try to visit and check all the social site then collect all it's positive point. But then, I have something in mind. First is accessibility Next is being user-friendly Third is keeping alive, means some entertainment, games etc. And fourth, especially, the looks. Though you can add some addicting features that most people will visit most. :-)
thanks so much for response me , i think your suggestion is very much good , this is make my site more better , i was also relies this thing to provide this type of feature and now you are suggest me so i conform use this type of feature in my site , and also i am visiting many social site and try to find there positive point .
That's a big plan you got there. First of all, you have to own a web hosting facility. So in case it will be flocked by millions of users eager to try your new social network site, it wont go down. The only thing that facebook doesn't offer is the ability to customize our page. You can start with that thing.