developing a school management software

i am develop a software for a school . school owner want software that manage their student record , fee transaction management , bill and receipt print out facilities , exam and result show . i have done maximum thing of that requirement , but i need some more help and guide for providing more functionality of my software . you know my friend for this software i will charge very low prices , but i am happy on that price because this is my first project so i want to make it best of my , i i think that money is no all matter for success , i want to success on my career , as a software engineer and web developer . i have good skill on both but right now i am work on web development only .... so my friends if you have any idea to development of school management software then please help me and suggest your ideas .....
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
I think you should actually ask what your customer wants first and see their requirement. Additional stuff is just for your hobby only yea.