I wish I had a workout buddy

I am about to stop here and do my last workout for the night. I am doig rockin body by shawn tand it is working me to the core. my abs are so sore from working out this morning. I have 7 workouts so tonight I will not work my abs. I was talking to my friend who is doing charlenes extreme and I want to buy that so we could workout together. I also wish someone would buy my workout so they could workout with me. I really don't want anyone working out in my house with me. but on the internet or over the phone keeping track would be great.. I have a question about weight watchers. I was reading up online and found some meals that go by points. does this weghit watchers plan mean you cook meals by points? I don't eat what I saw on that list of meals. uggh brussel sprouts and all kinds of gross foods was there. I did not see anything island made or from the south.. let me know because adrain said to join and he would pay for me. I would hate to waste his money. I can't find one meal here that i would make. http://pinterest.com/issuz/weight-watchers-menu-ideas/
@miryanag (348)
• Bulgaria
Iwant aworkout buddy too.Ithink it will motivate me when Idon't whant to work out.About that list I have seen it too but Idon't think I need it.Iknow what I can and can't eat.I am very skinny now need to put some muscule on so lot's of proteins for me.
That is great now you will get what your looking for good luck with that.
No. With WW everything is given a point value per serving. You don't have to buy their meals. Lets say for instance if you want an egg and a lice of toast for breakfast. The egg is 2 points and the slice of regular wheat bread (whole wheat or white) is 2 points. If you put low fat margarine on the toast that's another 1point. If you eat a hamburger from Mc Donald's that will have a set number of points ...8 I think. You will understand it more when you get the program. You can buy a WW food calculator from Weight Watchers. I have the app on my phone because I'm a member but you can buy one you can hold in your hand. The program gives you a set number of points that you can 'spend' on food and drink in a day. You also have weekly bonus points you can use for those splurges you want or if you ran out of daily points. You also can earn activity points you can spend and you can eat those points. I have my program to use my activity points set to be used if I run out of daily points. If I ran out of activity points I would still have my weekly points. It's a great program. It's so much easier than counting calories and the program keeps up with how many points you have left to use. There is no bad food. If you can make it work within your points you can have it. You learn quickly how to make better food choices to save on your points.
Another thing. I have 39 daily points and 49 weekly points. Your daily points are configured by the answers to the questions they ask you. It's based on your gender, age, weight, height I think and if you are pregnant or a nursing mother. As you lose weight your daily points are decreased. I think you lose a point for every 10 pounds you lose but I don't really remember. I did gave 41 points and now I'm at 39. I haven't lost anything in awhile because I wasn't exercising. Now I am exercising and the weight is starting to come off again. You have to have activity to lose fat. Otherwise you may just end up losing muscle and bone. The sale doesn't discriminate to whether you are losing fat or tissue so it's important to stay active. You don't have to kill yourself with a workout video either. Everything counts. Walking for 30 minutes earns you 3 points to spend.
Ok,I have some work to do with this. I am reading as much as I can on line. I am going to the doctor again to have my thyroid checked because I am working out hard and still only see the 5 pounds lost. thanks.
@911Ricki (13602)
My parents started the weight watchers, but never got started. They found a free tracker online, I personally would never pay for it. A lady I worked with did, and said it's not worth the money. I want to loose 30 pounds, I have been adding more fruits and veggies, and water to my diet. I find in the winter I stays at the same weight, because I;m not moving, I petwalk all summer, and excise everyday.
I do think that it is great when you are on a weight loss journey for you to have an accountability partner. However, I really do think that it is better to have partners that you are able to work out with in person. That said, I think that the true key to losing weight is to know that when you are eating, you should try to eat in moderation instead of excluding things from your diet. I've done this and I've lost a lot of weight by moderating what I eat as opposed to excluding some of my favorite things from my diet.