Hope me

@ayano678 (441)
Love does not give you anything but himself and not take anything but from itself. Love has nothing, even not want to have; For love is sufficient unto love. Love is washed by tears, will remain beautiful and sacred forever. If love can not restore you to me in this life ... surely love will unite us in the life to come.
@blackrusty (3532)
• Mexico
love will find you when you lest exspect it dont that the first person you see will fall head over heals in love with you it does not work like that
@ayano678 (441)
when I was not expecting love, new love is over, is it your intention? if so, is there more love that grows hearts.?
• Mexico
what i said is when your not looking for love it will come and find you out of the blue
@ayano678 (441)
ow, sorry .. maybe I'm wrong to translate your words, thank you.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Love is love, love is the power that enhaces you. Do you have a Bible? Read 1Cor 13: 4-13. It´s a lovely description of love. Blessings Ayano...dainy
@ayano678 (441)
Thank you for your comment. no, I have no book.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
1 Corinthians 13 says 13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. I hope you enjoy it! Blessings Ayano... dainy
Love is the essence of life. It gives, but also takes away at times. Love is beautiful to experience and even more beautiful to feel. Love unites us and conquers everything. Love is the answer to all difficulties and problems.
@ayano678 (441)
thanks for your response, your great, can describe the love in your opinion, only the people who've been hurt by love could be like this, it's my opinion.
love is something very precious. its divine and its magical. and what you are talking about is about fake loves and promises you may be driven by some break up incidents or something or you wouldnt have told like this. I myself had bitter experiences like this but i just simply let it go. should move on na?.. its just because we are rushing too much let the time and come and you will get your angel
@ayano678 (441)
Thank you for your suggestion, I would like baagia with love, but until now always hurt my heart will love.
@choconut (298)
nice (",) i hope you have a good love life (",)
@ayano678 (441)
Thank you for your hope, I am glad to hear it. I also wish I would quickly find love and be happy forever
@jenny1015 (13394)
Hello, ayano678! I think that was another sweet message of a hopeful love. And I have actually told that myself when I thought I have found my true love. That if this lifetime was not the right time for us, I am sure that we will meet again in another lifetime. Love hopes....
@ayano678 (441)
thank you, you gave me the spirit to convince myself and my life will love it.
@Angelpink (4023)
Hi ! Love is a divine thing ! It is never planned , it will just come and surprise you . You don't need to chase for it , it will come on its own time. It is a feeling that can't be put into words. Love has its own world , both a beautiful and painful thing. It listens no one but to itself only.
@ayano678 (441)
Thank you for your comment, but when that day comes, I get reach?