Red Lobster

One of my friends prefers to eat at Red Lobster when I visit her. It's rather elegant for an affordable dining experience. You walk into the foyer and there's nice wood and carpet and relaxing yet upbeat music, just right for dinner out with family or friends. Then you get seated and your drink order taken, but we usually already know our whole order upfront. Although my friend is eating healthier than she used to, she might order a steak if she's not in the mood for North Atlantic seafood. The last time we went to Red Lobster together, I was still eating seafood, but have since stopped. So while I used to enjoy their shrimp scampi, I will probably order broccoli fettuccine the next time we go. But I still plan to enjoy their scrumptious rosemary biscuits and bring some home. My friend doesn't like chocolate normally, but sometimes she surprises me and asks if I'd like to split a brownie dessert, which is out of this world. I need to go visit her again, so we can go to Red Lobster. It's just not the same if I go alone.
@wolfie34 (26881)
I have honestly never tried lobster and never want to, it's a delicacy I can happily go without ever trying, mind you I am not a big lover of seafood, unlike my ex who was always cooking fish dishes, they would happily sit there with the fish's head on still, I hated that, the fish was looking at me and I found guilty and it was quite yukky to eat the fish whilst the head was still attached! My ex also told me about a restaurant where you could actually choose the lobster or fish you wanted out of the tank, have you heard of that? I think that is gross, and no I never went to the restaurant.
Heya wolfs. I'm not sure about those other things, but when I go to Red Lobster, I usually order pasta.
@ctryhnny (3463)
Unfortunately there isn't a Red lobster within 50 miles of me. I've never had the pleasure of going to one and wish they would open one a bit closer to me.
That's too bad, ctry, maybe one day you can enjoy a dinner at Red Lobster someday in the future.