He is going to work at 4 in the morning.

we have not spoke since yesterday when I got upset over the chicken. I saw he came home and went to sleep and then got up and got dressed. I sat right here and watched him go make coffee and drink it. then he walked to me and gave me a kiss. lol he is then walking to the door and he heard me say something. and he said,I am going to work early this morning. I have to be there at 5 today. and I just smiled and then he said,sweet heart and walked out the front door. I am going to bed and sleep my head off. I was not going to say anything but he was good to explain himself because I was sure wondering where the heck he was going this early. lol most mornings I am sleep when he leaves. he is so sweet he cook for himself and went to bed. how nice. I am tired but not sleepy yet and it is after 4am.
@patnopy (721)
wtf what i need what i need to do to wake up and that early time? maybe i should play computers so i can never fall a sleep and catch to my work on time and the question do i have energy to work if i do that? any way i remember before on my previous work that there are many times that i need to woke up early specially if where going out of town or our flight our to early i play computer i never sleep till i reach my budget time to go work. then i sleep while travel LOL
Sleep is a wonderful thing when you need to be some where in the morning time ,
@patnopy (721)
and to refresh your body and clearly think...
@lvchloe (49)
I am glad to know that you have been asleep and your guy is sweet this morning. sometimes we just have confidence in our relationship and everything will be better. remember more sleep is good for health. and i am going to bed now. see you.
I sure do hope you had a very good nights rest. I slept great and did not want to get up today.
So nice of him to get up early and make thigs for himself, my husband, never get up early and is I am in sleep, he will make me awak for making tea.
He would never do that to me he knows better than to wake me for anything other than the house on fire.
I watched movies all night cuz I couldn't sleep. I went t sleep around 5 this morning and I'm up already and it's 7:25.
I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at noon. it was a great night though.
@choconut (298)
sweet... even though you fought over the chicken he still kissed you goodbye (",)
sweet was when he cooked it for himself. he is good in so many ways. I bought him some cheese today for him to make his favorite side dish.
@asliah (11149)
its not really comfortable when our partner never talk or speak to us,because i already experienced it when i still have live in partner before,i couldn't sleep also and of course even to eat because i always be alone doing that at home.
@911Ricki (13602)
I remember those days of getting up that early and going to work until 12am. I felt like noone else was up, I wouldnt see anyone until I finished my shifts.
@aerous (13475)
You have a very loving and sweet husband, friend. I think something will happen between husband and wife. Argument or something is not avoidable but those things is normal for couples.
@alberello (4756)
Well, of course if he had to be at work at 5 am, had to be ready to leave the house at least one hour before (all in proportion to the distance from his place of work, compared to home). You are suspicious remained almost as if he was hiding something you. But I do not believe this! However, from 4 in the morning you have had time to sleep and rest. You also need it that, in life. I for example do I need many hours of sleep. This also caused by the pharmacological cure that I'm doing.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I talked to him today and he said the exact same thing you said and if I had spoken to you today I would have told you exactly what I said to him about that bulsh&t....
@Blondie2222 (18184)
I'm glad he finally talked to you and you guys are good again. I know the feeling of 4am though I been getting up at 430am to be to work by 6am but as of Monday I won't have to do that anymore thank god. Start my new job and new hours Monday. Enjoy your day