Funny things Happening in life

hello friends everybody here have some funny thing that he or she being in their life . i am also i have many funny matter that happen in my life , i just now remember one of the funny thing that happen in my life , this is the matter of before some years when orkut was more famous social network site , i am also a orkut account and used it . as many people i am also a use this for making friendship with girls , and try this . and i make many girl friend on orkut . the funny thing is that one of the my good friend always looks my friend and he is also try to make her friend . one time i am chat with one girl continuously but after some day see didnt reply me and engage with my friends . and at that time i am not know what is the mean of mutual friend in orkut i know the it's real mean that "the person who is important " and when i see the girl profile i was found that my freind name show in the mutual friend but not my i was so much tens and talk to my friend and told him you are cheat me , why you do like this , so much ... after some day when i know the means of mutual friend i was very laugh .. it's such a very funny to me ....
@mensab (4207)
yeah, there are always instances that can make us look back the past and give us a genuine smile. and it takes certain specific timing when it happens. i remember several instances when i also had those moments. they might have happened a long time ago, but the memories are still vivid and fresh in our minds.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well that was really hilarious and i think such misunderstandings do happen with most of us when we come to a conclusion without confirming the entire incident. I know u must have laughed your heat out after realizing that mutual friends means different in a social networking site as u had conceived before. What say?