how computer transfer the data in the internet

hello sir , i want to know a very simple question that how the computer transfer the data on the internet , i know it use the OSI layer Protocol to communicate with internet , but i want to develop some new technology that means new protocol that used the radio technology for transfer the data , due to this we dont need a GPRS to run Internet we can open the web Page with the help of Radio technology . is i am good think man , is this happen .
I think some people need more information before saying anything. Radio technology is already exist, where do you live anyway, is there no wireless internet in your place?. GPRS, 3G, 3.5G, WiFi, WiMax, they are all using radio.
of course i know that these all are based on radio techno , but i am try to some new techno you are misunderstand me . i know i am not explain better here so you miss understand it, but guys i want to develop new techno . that work without GPRS , 3g ... . i don't know where you live but do you know there is no everywhere GPRS techno work such as in a villages there is no technology work then how would they run internet , i want to develop or think so for a such a development .
This page might be what you are looking for: http://bellard.org/lte/ Everything you want to know is there I suppose.