General Hospital 3/1/13

@sissy15 (5403)
So, I watched yesterday's GH last night. I loved how Jack insinuated that he was who caused Britt's "accident" lol. For some reason I have a feeling Britt may have had something to do with Sabrina's failing. I'm not sure what exactly, but it's just a feeling I got. Then there was Tracy playing Duke. For some reason I was kind of annoyed when Spinelli informed Tracy of Duke's employment status with ELQ. I'm not even sure why lol. I mean I'm a Duke fan, but I also for some reason kind of wanted to see AJ get away with it for just a bit longer. I guess this could get pretty interesting though. Duke doesn't look like he will turn his back on AJ though. Although he is obviously not against taking Tracy's money. Then again the man is at a disadvantage being back in town and not having much of anything and could probably use the money. Then again anyone else questioning how the heck the man who claimed to have no real knowledge of computers because he was in a Turkish prison for over 20 yrs has a smart phone and knows how to use it and has had it since his first day back in Port Charles? How does someone get a cell phone and know how to work it that quickly? Not to mention the man looks like he is wearing fairly nice suits, and where the heck is he living??? Maybe I missed something lol. I know it's a soap and reality plays no part in it, but it was just annoying me for some reason.
@stealthy (8188)
Don't forget Duke stole the jar of relish from Tracy. It was left to her so that makes him a thief. I don't much care for Duke anyway; he has a shady past and I don't think he has changed his ways. Now Michael has Starr helping them as well as the illegal use of the hospital lab to analyze the relish. And since when has Starr become an accomplished chemist. You don't learn to do what they are doing in just a couple of courses. It would be highly doubtful that Ellie would even have the know to reverse engineer the relish much less for Starr to be any help at all.
@sissy15 (5403)
lol who on soaps doesn't have a shady past?! Duke was by no means perfect, and definitely got into his fair share of trouble, but he tried to actually be a decent person over all. I mean sure he stole relish, and Tracy isn't exactly known for doing everything the legal way. She put mob money into ELQ to keep it going. She is not above doing things the illegal way, and if things were reversed she would have done the same thing AJ and Duke did. As far as the reverse engineering thing goes, it's a soap reality plays no part in it. As I pretty much discussed in the above with Duke lol. This is a soap anything can happen whether it's realistic or not.
Duke and aj both make me sick and I hope and pray liz does not end up sleeping with that bum. but,she is so loose she would ruin herself with the next no good bum to come along. I am going to start hating mike after while too because no matter how bad sonny was. he was good for mike.
@sissy15 (5403)
I love Duke (I guess I'm a sucker for bad boys). After watching clips from the 80's he is actually a really likable guy. He did a lot of stupid crap that may have hurt Anna, but he tried to better himself for her. I have seen very few soap couples like those two. As for AJ I kind of like him. He has screwed up, but I truly believe he is trying to turn his life around. I mean sure he's not perfect. There is not a single soap character who hasn't screwed up their life (and other) in one way or another. Sonny is a mobster that they try to make look like this great guy despite the fact of what he does for a living. I don't hate Sonny by any means (even though he usually annoys me more than not), but I'm saying he's not perfect. Duke tried to get out of the mob. He actually went into witness protection because he was trying to bring down the head of the Jerome family (mob family) and then ended up in a Turkish prison. He struggles between good and bad. What Sonny and Carly did to AJ wasn't exactly right either. There is two sides to every story. Sure AJ went too far, but many often do. I actually wouldn't mind seeing AJ and Elizabeth together. AJ isn't all bad. Michael has a right to want to get to know him. I mean sure Sonny loves Michael and took care of him, but Michael gets to be lucky and have two dads. Not many people can say that.