So how much did it cost the tax payer for Michelle to give out an award?

@Trensue (5258)
Let's see they say with the sequester they need to cut billions. Let's start with Michelle - no travel - no cost for secret service- no spring break for the kids to go out of the country - yes it costs the tax payer, no more golfing with Tiger , Joe Biden take the train to work. Could someone figure out if I have reached a billion yet, cuz it has to be close. Michelle has at least 27 secret service - without the kids. Really can anyone do the math?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I think they should start by cutting salaries - congress, the president, etc. (grr)
@Trensue (5258)
Apparently I was wrong. Michelle was not there she was in the ball room at the White House hosting an Oscar Party. So how much does it cost to host an Oscar Party? I think cutting salaries is a great plan. Maybe they should be docked for every vote them miss.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I think that's an awesome idea. Next year I'll throw an Oscar party and see if the government will cover it!
What matters is what is taken from the people is used for the people.
@Trensue (5258)
Well said.