Fare well to my mylot friend

Friends - Secunderabad Railway station
@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
Hi mylot friends, Yesterday I have given farewell to my mylot firends couple Mr and Mrs Professorji and his wife Kalyani, I have been to his son's residence at Habsiguda with my friend. From their we accompenied both of them in the vehicle with luggage and reached secunderabad Railway station there. We have helped them in get in the train "Nagavalli Express" to Sambhalpur, Odissa successfully and retunred home. Once again I can meet the Profferji and his family in next year may be, happy mylotting.
@maximax8 (27388)
It is great that you are good friends with the Professor and his wife. It was excellent that you went with them to the rail station and helped them onto the train. I really hope that you can meet with them again next year as you live in the same country. Last year I visited a dear My Lot friend that lives in Chile. It was exciting to travel to South America and see her at her comfortable home.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
HI Maximax, Thanks for the response, after long time you are in my discussion. Surely I can meet them again next year any how they are comming to their son's house at Habsiguda of Hyderabad. Now I am living in same city where Profesosrji was stayed with his son's family. If I am out of city or once again I go to my place, I may not meet him once again what happen who know, I too know about that friend she is Marguicha am I right?have a nice day.
@maximax8 (27388)
You are completely right my friend. I did visit Marguicha last year and had a wonderful time seeing her. These days I have limited time on My Lot and I am sorry I haven't responded to any of your other discussions lately. I hope you are really well and are having a wonderful day.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
Hi Maximax, Thanks for the response, so my guess was right. I too have not responded several of your discussions due to lack of time. Mostly your discussions are on travel, how is your son convey my blessings to him. I know that your son is disabled how far he is now and what he is studying. I am al right friend, have a nice day.
Hi dear yugasini, I`m so glad that you had the opportunity to be with my dear friend Bhuwan. and with my sister Kalyani. They are wonderful people. How is the professor? I am always worried about his health and about the pain he has in his feet He has sent me pictures of his family and of his beautiful granddaughters.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
Hi Marguicha, Thanks for the response, still his leg is giving pain when he walk so he cannot walk long distance and now also he is walking with stick. One of my close friend from my place also accompany me to help professor to get in train on that day. Once again he may come to Hyderabad in next year, meanwhile he is talking to me over phone. Have a nice day.
@asliah (11149)
when will you come back here in mylot?i know that its almost a month that you've gone,anyway it will never happen to me say farewell with anyone here because i can still handle how to participate and earn here in mylot.mylot for me is a help.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
Hi Friend, Thanks for the response, total four time I met the Professor two times in his house and two times at Railway station. We have exchanged several issues while on our meetings. I have introduced him one of close from my place now he is residing at Hyderabad both of us helped the professor on farewell to him, have a nice day.
@Angelpink (4023)
Oh you're a very real friend !I am following the discussion of the couple . They are best writers and a good Mylotter friend. Are they coming back in Mylot ? I hope so because from their discussion i learnt so many . Mylotting is like a family , felt bit sad if one left , hope i can read their post again. I can tell both are good and righteous people. Good for you friend you got the chance to meet them personally and share your time and effort. Mylot gives deep bonding between members , it goes beyond earning !
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
Hi Angelpink, Thanks for the response and participating in this discussion, yes after reaching their place Sambhalpur they will come to mylot and post about this journey in mylot with photos. You are mistaking here in India people are fear to meet on line friends, but I never feared to meet them, people are cowered to meet friends in India. Several times I have asked/ posted a discussion to conduct a mylot meet at any place near to all our states(southern states of India), but non was replied.
@bluespygirl (2112)
I can see that you are good friends with professor and his wife who are both myLotters too. :) Its good to hear that myLotters become good friends not only here i online world but also in real life. Happy MyLottings to you too.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
Hi Bluespygirl, Thanks for the response and participating in this discussion, I always wish to meet mylot friends. But All Indian mylot friends are very fear to give phone number and email id and ever they are very near to us they never show interest to meet. When I have asked a chennai friend to give his address to meet him at Chennai, he never given his phone number why what is the meaning of friendship. Have a nice day.
@sishy7 (27666)
Did you know them already before myLot, or you met here first then offine? It's great that an online friendship continues nicely offline as well. Many times an online character does not seem quite the same in real life.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
Hi Sishy, Thanks for the response and participating in my discussion, I do not know professorji before mylot. I know him since 3 years, once I met him on train at Kadapa Railway station. And now 3 times means this year at his son's residence in Hyderabad. I trust and respect friends, but people of mylot fear to meet on line friends off line, have a nice day.
@surekharathi (14134)
Hmmm you are lucky meet my great uncle he call me and tell me you meet them nice really they are good person. They know very well how maintain the relations even the persons is known because still I not meet him but they call me as beti(daughter) and think about me like his daughter. Still I not heard the aunti's voice I hope next time aunty will also talk with me.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
HI Surekharathi, Thanks for the response and participating in my discussion, you are right he is talking to me over phone since two years. Two years back I met his family on the way from Tirupathi to Hyderabad over train at Kadapa this is my place. where train will stop only two minutes at that time I met him and talked for a while, have a nice day.
@pahak627 (4198)
That's great. That must have been enjoyable having mylot friends around personally. How does it feel? Wish I could also experience what you had.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
HI Pahak, Thanks for the response and participating in my discussion, the Professors trip to Hyderabad enjoyed with his sun and his family. He feel happy and at today he called me over phone and said thanks once again to me and to my friend. I wish to meet any other friends from Hyderabad or Secunderabad I wish to meet them, have a nice day.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, You are a good friend of professor. You helped them to get in train. they must behappy by your help. i wish your friendship with professor will remain forever.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
friends - best friends
HI Roshigo, Thanks for the response and participating in my discussion, we are all good friend of Professorji. I am also one of best friend to him, any body start friendship with me will never end. I have friends from my school days that is from 1963 onwards, still I am meeting them regularly at my place. If I am not at my place, I will call them over phone and talk to them. Have a nice day.