Back home with MyLot Family (missing a lot)

@jaiho2009 (39021)
Great day dear MyLotters (^_^) Been away for more than a month and I missed a lot of excitement. I am home, but sad to say that I need to be away for a few days again Had this mixed emotion yesterday on my way back home from a month long vacation. Happy because at last I will be back to my old routine (which I missed sooo much) Sad because I miss my family (siblings/nephews/nieces) back in my hometown. However....due to an unexpected event- I need to stay away for a few days again (waaahh) Just a few days dear friends I am still tired but I need to travel again tonight. See you again guys...so many stories to tell (soon) jaiho® forever March 07, 2013 Thursday 3:02pm PT
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
OMG! Again? You will be out of our home? ANyway, still we are here waiting on your come back day. I took a leave for a couple of days already but still I monitored what happen here. Ever notification I got everyday still I am reading. Hope my friends here will understand my situation
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello july (^_^) Yes, I need to travel back to Baguio again tonight Still tired but I need to. Anyway,it's only for a few days I missed your topic regarding your sister's eye condition, hope she's doing great
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
So many news from me you have missed. My sister now is fine But my other sister still on recovery right now. I posted also about her situation last time Flower festival already finished, again there's another festival that you need to attend
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Honestly the Flower Festival is sooo wonderful, but it's too crowded. What I've enjoyed a lot is the Mr.Panagbenga Muscle Showdown I will try to check the updates (regarding your post) once I am home again
@leateagee (3667)
You've been missed a lot. Glad you still drop by to let us know how you were doing. No worries, we'll always be here. Can't wait to hear your stories. Be safe in your travels.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello leatage Thanks for the warm welcome. I am doing great, hope you are doing the same. I am still tired but I need to travel again tonight. I hope to settle this urgent and very important issue,then I will be home again (soon) and mylot more and more
@ajithlal (14568)
Hope you will be able to come back to myLot very soon.
@leateagee (3667)
Yes, please be back soon!
@thanks1961 (7049)
Hoi, Happy to see you again. I though you were missing and gone! Again, feel better to know that you enjoyed the life much better with mixed experiences and hope you will back soon. Have a nice trip again.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
thanks thanks Whoooaaa, still tired and looks haggard for 6 hours road trip last yesterday, but I had no choice but to travel 6 hours again tonight Glad to see yah (^_^)
mmmm, just go on! catch you later... justg be around and hope you are enjoying everything!
@jaiho2009 (39021)
oppsss, still tired and looks haggard for 6 hours road trip (last) yesterday catch you soon
@inertia4 (27385)
Thats okay. You have to do what you have to to. I will also be away tomorrow and a good part of Sunday. But I will always return here. And if you haven't heard, MyLot is getting a facelift. When it will be done I don't know. I did get a notification from MyLot about that this afternoon when I logged in. Enjoy MyLotting.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello intertia, Sorry for my late response (^_^) Yah, I read the notification and hope for a better Mylot and bigger earnings Enjoy your day
@inertia4 (27385)
I am looking forward to the changes. But I would like to know when they will happen. But anyway, keep on MyLotting.
@Sreekala (21906)
Dear sister, I noticed the absence of your notifications in my inbox. I too was not active in mylot so don't know that you are not participating at all. Happy to see you back and I hope you are enjoying your vacation and busy with your own stuffs. Hope you will be back again very soon to mylot. Take care and see you.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
dear sis Glad to see you... (^_^) I am back and hope to stay for many days as I need to go back to my hometown again due to a project. Take care too and have a great day... Thanks for keeping in touch always
Welcome back to mylot,and due to you are so busy so that I have something to say,"always take good care of your health".
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello sky (^_^) Thanks for your greetings and concern I am doing great and honestly...I gained weight during my vacation (huhuhu) Now I need to lose some weight...hehehe Thanks again and have a great day
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
Its good that youre coming back again.we will be seeing more of you in the next few days.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello john (^_^) I am back again...and hope to participate more
@chiyosan (29383)
Hi Jaiho!! how are you doing?! i see you will be away for a while, i hope everything gets better and that you come to join us back again in mylot soon. I will see you around, alright?@ have fun in your vacation/travel. All the best!
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello chiyosan (^_^) I am back again my dear and hope this time to spend more time with everyone. Still have a lot of things to do back in my hometown, but for the meantime I will be here and enjoy with mylot family
So that explains for you absence here jaiho. But at least you had an enjoyable time with your family. Nothing can compare to that. Yes, be back and tell us your stories during your vacation. We will be waiting.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello D (^_^) Oh, I am back again (ahahaha) Hope to stay for a while this time (still a lot of things to do back at my hometown) Slowly I will share all the events and try to catch up with dear mylotters topics and updates as well
@kalav56 (11503)
hi jaiho1 Good to see you back. it is great that you got time to spend with your siblings and are back now.Welcome back!
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello kalav (^_^) Thanks for the warm welcome Had a great time with my siblings, a month is not enough (had so much fun and memories) I need to go back due to an an unexpected issue (hope to settle the matter very soon)
@Angelpink (4023)
Thanks God you're back ! I'm wondering as to where you because i remember the last time you're here you helped in my paypal verification and after that you're gone. Be back soon and moved those hands , we are so eager to hear from you . Glad to see you again mate .
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello Angel Thank you thank you my dear How's your Eon card anyway? Hope you're done with it (^_^) I will be back soon..just a few days and I will be back to our old routine. Missing a lot....so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@bluespygirl (2112)
Hello jaihoo! I can see that you had been away here in myLot too just like with me. All of us will be away from here on our online world one way or another. I wish you good in whatever endeavour that you do. Keep us posted in here when you can. God Bless.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello girl, Thanks for the greetings and warm welcome my dear Yeah, there are certain things that beyond our control. I wish to settle the issue very soon, then I will be back to my old routine, especially with mylot and Mylot friends
@patnopy (721)
same as you i am back in mylot but too bad i need to create this 3rd account of mine
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello patnoy (^_^) Oh uh, 3rd account...too bad :( So that explains your avatar my friend? Anyway, enjoy mylot and keep it up this time
@patnopy (721)
yes right and i hope i never forget my password again so i don't need to create a 4th account again
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Oppss...memory gap eh? -hehehe Anyways, try to save your password in a safe place
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Glad to have you back with us.. Hope all, is well there. Hope the vacation was a fine time. See you here soon. Take care.:)
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello maria (^_^) Glad to see you again dear Vacation was great...so great and full of fun. Now I am back and hope to catch up with so many things here in mylot
• Mexico
good deal, did you read where mylot will becoming better soon for us all?
@jaiho2009 (39021)
I saw/read from the alerts Looking forward for the bigger opportunity and better earnings as well
@Mavic123456 (9491)
• Thailand
welcome back and hope to see you again soon.. hahaha such odd greetings. welcome back and see you later. but nevertheless since I think you are enjoying your trip .. go and have the time of your life. See you when I see you.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello Mavic (^_^) Thanks for the welcome Travelling is exciting and fun- but also tiring. I 'll be mylotting and try to catch up with so many things (friends topics/discussion) Have a great day
• Thailand
don't forget to buy some souvenirs for us when you return. LOl
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Oh sure
@ARIES1973 (9535)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi jaiho! When the crash happen to EC, I was thinking about you because I know that you are in vacation during that time. Hope everything is fine with your account. We'll wait for your coming back. Have a great day!
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello Aries (^_^) I admit I feel so bad upon reading the incident through email sent by EC Admin/staffs. Until now I haven't checked how many column/s did I lost. I just came back again and still have a lot of things to do ( no time to check all my columns at this time) But I will try to give it for sometime...thanks, I feel great knowing about your concern dear
@ARIES1973 (9535)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Oh! my you also missed the quadruple earning days. Anyway, there are more important things that you must have taken care of so its okay. Just make up for the loss this coming days. Have great day!
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Oh yeah, I missed the quadruple earnings I will try to catch up with everything
• Mexico
Hi jaiho: It's nice to hear something from you. I was in a similar situation. Because of my job I couldn't participate on the site for more than a month but I enjoy my time here so every time I have the chance to come back I do it and I feel glad sharing ideas with my friends here. I'm just trying to re start my old routine which includes Mylot after a long period where I was completely dedicated to my job in the office and I'm glad. ALVARO
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello Alvaro, Glad to see you after a long time my dear Yes, we have other things to do, much important that needs urgent attention. Anyway, friends are always here waiting for everyone... and thanks for always coming. Have a great day
Thanks for this discussion, most of the members here including me missed you. Mylot is a family with so many members. Blessings from Papa
@jaiho2009 (39021)
thanks and hugs to you and maa
@TLilly12 (1230)
I hope to see you again soon, sorry you can't stay around longer, I know how it is, when you have something to do, you just have to do it, to get things done, stay safe and I look to, see you when you get back in town again soon.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello Lily (^_^) I really miss Mylot a lot but yes, there are other things that needs our attention. I am happy that I am back with Mylot now...hope to catch all the misses. Thanks and have a great day
@ajithlal (14568)
Welcome back to myLot. I think most probably you must have missed myLot very much and I hope you will be able to be able to come every day in myLot.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello ajithlal, Thanks for your greetings and hope you are doing great I wish to spend more time before travelling again. Hope to hear from you again and have a great day