Having One of Those Days

Or should I say one of those weeks? Urghhh!! I am trying to get appointments for my job and the last two days I have only got one!! This is making me very frustrated and I was on the phone since 8 a.m. and nothing!! The phone even died!! L.O.L. So I emailed my boss and told him no luck today and my phone died from being on it all day! I will work again tomorrow, but I just get so frustrated because it seems like when I try hard nothing happens and if I don't try hard it happens for me does this sort of thing happen to you? So I just came to my computer and said o well forget it I will just stop for the day and clean cook and pray!!
@Raine38 (8987)
Wow, that is indeed one of those days. We all have our fair share of "those days". Well, the things we do to make a living. Maybe you can try again another day, that's all we can do.
Yes it was a day. I could not and did not get any appointments I am going to pray and hope for another day and hope that it is a better day.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I would have just gave up on the day..... Glad you didnt. i always like seeing my amiga here at mylot. I made tamales sunday, I was thinking about you here.
Ughh! I did give up I hung the phone up and said forget this!! L.O.L. But anyway Tamales? I so wish I had some now!!!
Do you have a script that you have to use or can you just talk to the person? If you can then I would change what you are saying. And sometimes you do get sort of burnt out and just need a break. Hope that helped and you get afew appointments now.