My eldest baby is unwell

Its after 2am and my 7 year old is snuggled on the sofa under a blanket, with a bottle of water, watching cartoons. She still hasn't stopped talking, though she has a sore throat and sounds very growly! She wants to go to school tomorrow because she has a class mass, but I don't think she will be going. She is coughing a lot and has a high temperature even after taking some medicine.
It really does always stink when our children are not feeling well and there is something that is going on at school that they don't want to miss. For us, this has only been something that has happened one time so far and that was when my daughter's class was going to Disney on Ice and she got sent home from school the day before the field trip because she had strep throat. We did make it up to her, however, because we bought tickets and took her to the show one evening while it was in town.
All 3 kids and their dad are ill now My eldest isn't so bad, but she is still coughing a lot and very tired. The 5 year old has been moderately ill, and the 2 year old, well you could fry food on her forehead! They'll be ok, but right now they are all at home as I can't send the older two to school, and I can't get much done because the baby needs me close to her while she's feeling unwell.
@kaka135 (14099)
My son keeps talking a lot even though he is coughing badly or having sore throat. Kids still like to do what they want, even though they don't fell well. I always ask my son to drink plenty of water and eat more fruits when he is not feeling well. Hope your daughter will get well very soon.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I hope your kid gets well soon. She must be having a flu. Just give her lots of liquid and continue to give her the paracetamol every 4 hours to relieve her from fever.. It should be gone in a day or two.
@sid556 (31005)
poor little thing. I hope she is feeling better soon. I always hated it when my kids were sick.It's commendable that she does not want to miss school.
@yanzalong (10151)
Don't allow her to go to school. You should take her to the doctor. Never think little of this. I also have kids who from time to time fall ill. High temperature is symptoms of coming deseases.
@danix1982 (593)
you should bring her to a doctor to take prescriptions for her cough so that she will be fine. drink plenty of water it will help for her cough and fever. get well soon! :)