when I am sick..

@ifa225 (11098)
Indonesia
actually, I don't need any medicine nor visiting the hospital All I need is travelling, eating some delicious foods, talking with someone I love for hours and just be happy that can really makes me feel better and get from the illness faster how about you?
@jricky1 (6809)
I thought that you were sick,lol.While according to that and i always feel sick if i can't go out for a trip.I'm a person who loves travel a lot and i feel sad if i can't go out every year.It's just so attracting to see outside world and make me feel how beautiful my life is.LOL,seems i found a good friend.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Ricky, I were sick but the more I get sick, the more I want to travel seeing nature can really help me to boost my mood sick always been related with stay at home/room all the time and that can makes me crazy hope we can be a best friend
@ifa225 (11098)
uhh... sorry for the bad grammar thanks for reminding me
ifa I think you're very inspired to go see the world so it helps you to become better again quickly!
@camomile07 (1422)
The method which works best for me is just sleeping, it's he best medicine for sickness and many other deseases.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Cam, I feel sleepy too when I was sick but sleeping all day doesn't make me feel better I used to sleep 7 hours at night and 2 hours for nap that is enough to bring back my health
Almost same with you, but I also will take long nap when I feel sick. I don't feel like doing something else like working around the house or have conversation with neighbour of friends, I only want sleep, talking with my boy friend, eating something I like and may be go for window shopping After that I will feel better
@ifa225 (11098)
window shopping? that really works for me too
@jenny1015 (13394)
When I am sick, I do not stay in bed. I work more as long as I can handle. I don't feel like sleeping coz it makes me weaker.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Jenny, staying in bed also makes me lazy work makes me move my body I would consider work as an exercise which can make me healthier
@natliegleb (5186)
always think about delicious foods and also the life startles me so much for sure and i feel it is better to eat nice ideally at that point of time
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Nat, I am thinking the delicious food gosh... there are so many foods that I want to eat thank God I still have a chance to buy it and taste it
@echoforever (5192)
If I'm sick I generally need either medicine or a change of diet for a few days to start to feel better. Water intake is the fastest but usually I don't want the water because I feel ill, I want something I love. Then its hard to recover because drinking so much water at once just makes my life feel so dull plus I am miserable to boot.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Echo, I drink more and more when I cough, flue and itchy throat but it makes me want to pee more and more and the cold in the bath room just makes my cough getting worst so I just drink in moderate volume
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Well dear, I only need my wife around me here when I am sick and unfortunately that doesnt happen always. Like the last time, I was down with high fever and there was no one around. I had to take care of myself all alone... including cooking and washing etc...
@ifa225 (11098)
uh, Sid that is so sad...When I am alone and sick, I would feel much better if I have m kids and hubby suround even they just play around is there any neighbor that you can ask for a help to cook? a neighbor would be fine if the situation is emergency
• Marikina, Philippines
Wow. It is like magic, he he he It is like a form of positive energy. We do not need anything as long as we have someone to talk for how many hours and everything will be alright. Me, I always think that I am not going to get sick because I am always thinking about my goal. Then, I am always inspired- I always watch movie that I like and then, everything for me is fine-its like magic.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Introvert, you do have a great way to stay health for me, thinking about my goal will get me more sick cause I can not wait till i can reach it watching movie is relaxing, I just do that for couple days. It also give me a different point of view about how I run this life
You're like my sister, she also doesn't like to take medicines.I can say i need medicine or supplements to improve my health when i'm sick.My imunitary sistem isn't that good, but i also like to make walks in the nature, listen good music and eat what i like the most, this is very important :)
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi There, I avoid medicine as much as I can I also don't have that good immune so I take vitamin C suplemen everyday without it, disease will easily come after me enjoy your life, that way, you will get healthy