i would just go out to do some walking

@hotsummer (10300)
i feel like i have been sitting in front of the computer for quite long time already. So i feel like going out to the groceries so that i would be able to buy some things and so that i would be able to do some walking. it is very tiring to sit all day. and i would need to do some exercise and i plan to count how many minutes or hours i spend on walking each week so that i can monitor if am doing enough walking weekly.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, it is a good decision of going for walking. Our eyes and hands need some rest. Continuous working on computer is not good for our health. It may cause back pain, or sight problem, or our fingers also need rest. Taking break between work is good and refreshes our mind also.
@maximax8 (27049)
On weekdays I spend more than one hour walking. I walk my son to and from school pushing his wheelchair with my daughter holding on to the side of the wheelchair. I find the walking, fresh air and exercise enjoyable. Sitting in front of my laptop made me feel quite achy last night. I hope you get on well monitoring how much walking you are going to do. I wish that you will enjoy the walking that you do Hot Summer. Good luck.
@chiyosan (29389)
Hi summer! hmm you have been busy with the computer and its you me, and some other names in the site seeing each other in the many different topics or discussions here in the site. its quadruple earnings after all. :D I'd say that it is always good as well to have a few walk, You see i do this everyday, I take a 30 minute walk from the office to home =) its always refreshing to see and feel the surroundings. :d
@ryanong (9697)
• Vietnam
You have a right decision, stand up and do exercise, it is not good when you spend too long time in front of a computer...