Best Response - Who Shall I Choose?

It is coming to that time again when best response is selected. So I was reading through a recent discussion.... You know the one - Atheist are cooler or something like that. Anyway I digress. It was time to select a winner. I read through and found I had received almost 60 main reaponses and many more threads within threads. So many differing opinions with people so willing to take part. I thank everyone that contributed. That is what is wonderful about a site like this - It just needs a little spark or a juicy topic and we are away. The human need to debate. With that in mind and the wide spectrum of opinion on show, it would me unfair to pick out the best one. Thank you all.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I could care a less who you choose as best responce... Im waiting on your next good post. So I can have some more fun with you here at mylot.
@inertia4 (27599)
Now for this discussion I think you made a great choice on the best response. Perfect I say. It is always hard to find that right response. I sometimes find myself giving to the one that is least stupid. But it is what it is. I thought that discussion was wonderful actually. it did spark something. But I think Lambs silence is the best response.
I think so too - seemed very apt
@inertia4 (27599)
It was superb. Lets leave it at that. Nice!!! Hey Now!!!
@sid556 (31006)
Oh I hate hate hate choosing the best response. Nine to ten, there are several good candidates and it is so so hard. Especially in a heated type discussion where everyone responded passionatly but respectfully...who do you choose? This is just another feature which I wish Mylot would do away with. I let my discussions really pile up because I hate this part of it so much. And truthfully, what is the point in it? Are we 5 again and do we need that little gold star? This and the negative button need to go and that "block user" button that they think is such a prize needs to be re-thunk.
I do not select best response enough either - I think it is a disservice to other contributors.
@sid556 (31006)
I think so too. I struggle so much with it that I tend to just ignore it. It feels like when my kids used to come to me with their art work and ask me to pick whose was best. How do you choose that?? It is art!! This is the same thing. It is individual expression. Whether we like or dislike what the person has to say...all thoughts are individual and unique and how do you judge that. Hope administration is paying attention to all these discussions and fine-tuning their new format.
@p1kef1sh (45642)
This is a dangerously Liberal stance. I hope that the fence is a wall or like Humpty Dumpty a fall might be great and no amount of men and horses will re-seat you!
It seemed the right thing to do.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
This is a problem that most of us face from time to time, especially of a lot pf worthy responses are submitted. There are many times that I have had few responses or even none that really justify the title, but with a good selection it can often present quite a quandary. Ultimately the choice is not that important as long as you made the effort to choose on merit and nobody is likely to be too concerned about not having been selected.
That is a difficult task choosing a best response. I have such a hard time with it on my discussions as well! I hate choosing just one... Lol.
@ET28LV (1895)
• Latvia
Nice to hear that you have had great debates here. I believe I too should select many best responses for all my discussed discussions, but I never can't choose the one who win it the most, because everyone post so nice responses so in my opinion everyone is winner. And there are not right or wrong things what people post in responses it's their opinion.