Bubblews U.S. People

@CatGods (4595)
I've been reading how a lot of people are saying they are not getting paid from bubblews. I have also taken notice that these people are internationals. I would like to hear from U.S. people who are on bubblews to see that they think about the site and if they have received payment. I'm thinking the problem may be with international people only but I might be wrong, after all I've been wrong before. This is why I am asking this question, in order to find out. I have an account on bubblews but I have not written any thing yet. I'm hoping to get some feedback.
@owlwings (39617)
• Cambridge, England
The number of people saying that they are not getting paid is likely to be consistent with the number of members from different countries. Bubblews doesn't publish a list (as far as I know) of the proportion of members from different countries but my impression is that there are many more people from Asian countries than there are Americans. I'm afraid that it is also probably true to say that many of these people do not understand that, if they don't follow the rules, Bubblews will not pay them. It is certainly true that Bubblews will usually only check people's accounts when they request payment or when their account is becoming due for payment. This is fairly standard practice for many sites because it reduces the workload for the staff. Because of this, payments will sometimes be delayed and those who have not kept to the rules will not be paid. Many people have complained that they have not been paid and that they haven't been told why. What they do not understand is that the rules are pretty simple and that Bubblews have no obligation to tell people when they have broken them. There is certainly no 'favouritism' or preference for members from certain countries.
That is my impression as well. It certainly seems like the majority of myLot members who have weighed in on their Bubblews experiences have been from Asian countries. It's probably safe to assume that at least some of the cases of users not being paid are similar to instances where myLot users have been terminated and denied payment for violating site policies. I still haven't been able to take the poor reviews with a grain of salt and join Bubblews, though.
@cherigucchi (4866)
Take things in moderation. Do not exert much effort posting like 400 articles and then you just get disappointed.
• United Arab Emirates
If it's possible and after 400 articles someone get banned or not paid saying they broke their TOS then Bubblews is not for humans at all, maybe robots would be preferable. 400 articles written for a client or even content mills at $5 is $2,000 worth of work atleast, so why bubblews with their strict TOS.
Clients and content mills will not pay for copyright infringing articles, either.
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
I'm intrigued.. how much does bubblews pay their writers?
@swissheart (6486)
I'm from romania and I can say I got paid numerous times( 20+)
i'm happy to hear that. congratulations. may i ask when did you join bubblews? how many articles do you have there? how long does it take you to reach payout every time?
@silverfox09 (4727)
I joined a week now and I am going to see for myself . I am from the Caribbean and I read all the rules like I always do before joining article writing sites because you may not get pay for breaking the rules .
@scheng1 (24748)
Hi CatGods, you probably misunderstand the whole thing about not getting paid. Around the end of January to early March, Bubblews had a backlog of payment request, and they were not able to process those payment requests. Later on they hire one support staff to clear the backlog. Even then they give priority to new request. That is why many writers get paid for recent requests but not for requests made in January and February. It has nothing to do with nationalities of the writers. Just happened that we request for payment at the wrong time.
@dismalgrin (2470)
I have never heard of it. But most writing sites are not very good at paying. I have found. This site and gather have been my two best sites. Then I do some survets, swagbucks, mypoints and bzzagent with that.
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
Hi catgods! I know a LOT of people from the PI who are working with bubblews. I've heard the payouts are sometimes not full; but they do get paid. I haven't tried writing for this site, though. I'm still with EC and I'm happy with my monthlies there, even if they may not be a high as what bubblews promises.
Let us wait for that time and hope for the best for you to receive you dollars.
I made a post on that site asking if people are getting paid and that was a few moments ago and so far one person has been paid a few times. I am up to $6 and plan to work there till I cash out nd see for myself. I am not likingmuch of anything just to be careful there. You never know what they find to be breaking the rules. I saw a list of people who broke the rules and that ws a shame.