easter

Did you need to shop for easter this year? Are you dressing up for something special that day? I am going to church and I am not sure ifI am buying anything new to wear. I know I saw where payless shoe source is having a sale on some cute shoes. I still dont think I am getting any for right now.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I have already.. I went to my dollars store here a few days ago. i found alot of neat easter stuff for my home and the cafe. I got ceramic things, plastic eggs,a few baskets and things. Im happy with my purchases.
I did not get anything since my daughter got big. I use to dress her and the house now I don't bother with it at all.
• Mexico
Maybe this year you can get in to the easter spirit. With your church and all.
Maybe your right about that and I could cook a nice meal for us too.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I hope I can make it to church on Easter sunday but I will not be buying anything new to wear..I just really want to go and fellowship... I use to think that Easter Sunday was a day of a huge fashion show..People go all out with the big hats and bright colored clothings, little girls with the ruffle socks and panent leather shoes..Just a big fashion show...
• Mexico
So do I, I hate to miss easter and xmas day at church here.
I knowit willlook like that hee as well. I am not going to bedressed up I don't believe.
I still have to buy my nephews a gift for Easter. I am getting the two younger boys a package of cars and my older nephew a sketch pad and some color pencils. I do not like buying them candy since the Eatser Bunny will bring them candy. I will probably get Randy a couple of things for Easter as well, but I am not sure what yet.
I am not getting adrain anything for easter because I have his birthday coming up and kays as well.
@alberello (4755)
Well, I believe that on Easter Sunday (which just happens this year 31 of the month), I'll go to church. Normally IĀ assist every week to the Religious Function of Saturday at 18:00 (The theme of the week is still the same as of Sunday) I have not budgeted any purchase for the moment. I may well be content with what I already own (both in terms of clothing, which in other things ..) Easter is the sacred celebration of the Risen Lord!
I have to say I have three dresses I never wore that I can wear that sunday. it is not the style for easter but it is a summer dress.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
No since I don't have my grandkids near me we don't do anything special for Easter. I you to of course when my girls were small go out and get them pretty outfits and maybe something for me for Church but those days are long gone now. I miss those days alot but it is what it is. I don't have a church near me with an english mass so I don't go to church. I listen to mass on TV and then we will have a delicious breakfast and dinner later in the day. With great desserts that I gave up for lent.
That is how it was for me hen kay was smaller too. Now,I don't bother with it for myself at all.
I probably won't be buying anything for Easter. I'm not even sure if we will be going to church this Easter. We didn't last year, I don't think. I'm happy you will be going to church. If I had my own transportation I would probably go.
There is no other place I want to be other than church. I sure hope you can find a church near by or someone to buddy up with to make some visits.
@911Ricki (13602)
I may go after easter and get the 50% or 75% off Chocolate. I may go to the dollar store and buy the brats outfits. But they dont seem to have anything, I went for st patties day and nothing.
• Mexico
Girl, If I lived with you Id be fat as a hog. You make me so hungry sometimes here.
@911Ricki (13602)
I usually get it cheap then freeze it. Everyone always asks how I'm not giant and fat. I say I may buy it, and post pictures on Facebook doesn't mean I eat it in a day. I tend to get weird sugar cravings, and eat a bunch at once, then nothing for awhile.
@asliah (11149)
actually when i went to my province i didn't have time to buy things that i can be use to the province and that was also good for me because i don't have such things that i need to buy because all i wanted is to see my sister in the province and spend time together with her.
@Pegasus72 (1901)
We actually did baskets for the kids this year, which we haven't done in a long long time. Last year I made their baskets myself from paper, balloons, and glue. They were awesome. This year we were more busy so I bought their baskets. They loved them anyways.
I haven't really gotten an Easter outfit for either of my children yet this year, so that is something that I am probably going to have to get for both of them in the next week or so. In addition to that, I have also not gotten any of the gifts that I'm going to be giving the kids for Easter so that is something else that I'm going to need to get as well. At least I know what I'm getting for them and I know how much it is going to cost.
I won't shop for anything this Easter but will definitely attend our dawn watch service at the church.
@sidejob (15)
i am not sure too, but i will check if there are some good deal in my local place and see if i can afford that, i really want to have new Macbook for mine :D
@sajujohn (1009)
Yes,I am also waiting for the Easter days. Well, I am not planning anything to buy or try anything new. But the happiest thing is that I am going home after 3 months. Therefore I am very much thrilled about it. Now still two more weeks to go and I can't wait for it.
@jazel_juan (15767)
Oh Easter bunny is not that popular here, but there are some who set up Easter Egg Hunting Activities.. but mostly people here go to Church for Easter Sunday and visit the Beach.
@cherigucchi (4747)
I am wishing to go on vacation this easter my friend. Just want to breath some fresh air and eat a lot of food I've been missing lately.
@kokomo (1868)
Do you mean during Easter Sunday? Well, I think, I am about to leave my uncle's house that day from which we will gonna visit these Lenten season. We will gonna spend our long weekend and Lenten vacation there. Lenten season is a great opportunity for my clan to get together because of the long days of no work.
No dressing up. We were given several dying kits by foreign neighbors that don't celebrate Easter. Now all we need is more eggs. We using make the dyed eggs for my grandson to find. Then my daughter makes deviled eggs and sometime potatoe salad. We have chicken so make all of the above for dinner that Sunday.
@jricky1 (6809)
I may buy some fine clothes and also some food i like,chocolate is one of the must thing to buy.lol,i eat sweets a lot.But i still need to have a budget cuz recently i'm tight in money plan.Anyway,just enjoy the day.