New day, new beginning

Sometimes things that happen to us in life can get us down or make us feel defeated, whether it's deserved or not. But we just gotta take the good with the bad, pick ourselves back up, dust ourselves off and move on. Learn from our mistakes, try to see the good in everything and not hold on to too much negativity. Tomorrow is always a new day with the perfect opportunity for a fresh start and a positive look on your life. Life's too short to encourage misery!
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I just went through months like that with my ex. Im doing great now. ALl postitve. Im on my way up to the moon. i will climb that mountain to the top. See you there girl.
Even when you are at your worst, keep moving forward. Trudge through the bad because the good will eventually take over.
• Mexico
Im on my way up to the top of that highest mountain.
@gkutti (111)
well, it entirely depends on how you see things, either half filled or half empty. i belong to the half half filled kind. but there are people who take the worst things in life and act as if nothing has happened at all and some people break down even for the slightest things in life. i think it mostly depends on the brought up and the situations they faced as kids. people grow strong after every blow they receive. so if you fall it means you are growing strong. enjoy the feeling
My view on things can vary day to day though. One day I might have a glass half full and the next day it could be half empty. But that's when you have to tell yourself otherwise. Hehe.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I totally agree with you. I try to always think of the positive when I get a negative. Flat tire, at least I wasn't in an accident. Sick with a fever at least I don't have a terminal illness. Husband is working to many hours at least he has a job. A pipe busted in the bathroom at least you caught it before it flooded the house. You have to always look at the positive. It could always be worse. Thinking positive gets you through the negative things that happen in our lives.
Yes! I think you could also call that "counting your blessings". What great examples you gave. Thanks.
Ur words brought a lot of sunshine to us. I used to encourage myself like that but sometimes I lost myself in the long journey. Thank God I saw those words again in this very moment, I'll keep on going to live valuably and having my passion of the future, as u said, tomorrow is aways a new day! Thanks!
Glad I could help! Sometimes we just need a little motivation and positive influence.
@missjahn (4578)
i agree with you. even if it is too hard not to hold grudges and bitter things that had happened, we should condition ourselves to move on. life is too short to be sad and to regret things that cannot be brought back in the present to correct it. we deserve to be happy. thanks for posting this discussion :)
I like the way you phrased this "condition ourselves". That is a perfect way to explain what thinking positive thoughts and having hope is. People may know they are in a bad situation or they may be having a hard time and the first instinct is to be depressed or let the negativity get the best of them. But we have to "condition" ourselves to think outside of that regardless, in order to enjoy life.
@Raine38 (9032)
I totally agree. Life is full of surprises and we'll never know when it will turn around for the better or worse. Since we are not sure what the future holds to us we might as well enjoy life despite all the bad things that has happened to us. After all we can never fully appreciate the good without the bad.
I've always thought that too. You don't really know what good is or how to appreciate it if you've never really experienced the bad first.
@BarBaraPrz (19066)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
You're so right! I wish more people had your attitude (some family members included).
Well I am not a positive person by default - I can be quite negative and worrisome. But encouraging words and hope is what we have to tell each other to keep us going and help enrich the quality of our lives. Everyone needs motivation!
@stanley777 (7176)
Your right, we have to accept the fact that life is not to be likened to a bed of roses. Like the rose, it has thorns that could pierce you so hard that sometimes you want to quit. But life must go on, if we goes down there's nothing to go but up. We have to start where we left off. So, if we failed today, there's still a change tomorrow for a new start.
@alberello (4755)
Well, "a new day, a new hope." This saying is famous. Every day that passes leaves within us always positive and negative experiences. However both cases, we always have to learn. If one day was too negative, we must always hope that tomorrow will be a better day! Which then waiting and it does not matter how long
@obe212003 (2302)
i definitely agree. To experience life means to really go through the bad things and the good things, as this would really tend to make or break us and to attest who we really are and what makes us unique. Life in balance is traveling in a straight path, identifying what is good and bad, and then keeping a straight path through out journey in life.
@Angelpink (4023)
Hi there ! You said it perfectly ! Life is full of twist , one minute your in this emotion , the next hour , you are in the opposite . That is what life is all about ! What is important is how we sail in the shore and we keep sailing though slow . No used in dwelling to the nightmares of our life , if we only think , all of us have our shares of nightmares , some copes up already , some knows how to carry it ,other's so good in hiding and have moved on . Yes , like what you said , let's dust off ourselves and spread our wings , sky is very wide , all of us have chances and luck there , let us try to find it ., God will be in our side always.
Yeah,I totally agree with your opinion.Our life time is not enough,we must catch every moment to make us happy.When the "bad things" come,we should have a optimistic attitude on it.There is nothing serious in our life.The world and person around you are so beautiful,so don't be sad when you run into something bad,we also have our freinds and family.
It's not that easy for everyone to do. Some people don't know where they will get food from or where they will sleep from one night to the next.
I know what you're saying. And having hope and faith and keeping your head held high is not always an easy thing to achieve. But that's why we have to hang in there, and hold on to the idea of good things to come so we can maintain the strength to make it through the bad stuff.
@amuzien (91)
i think it depends on the characters of the person.some people just feel more depressed after a day goes by.and that's why some people are getting more and more depressed.
This is true. Not everyone has the same outlooks or mental abilities as other people. There's nothing wrong with that. They just gotta give themselves some hope.
when we throw an apple up till it comes down, will turn many times! so we do not know what is going to happen till tomorrow ? but I know that we are new and fresh in each moments, each breath but the only way has stopped us from being happy and fresh in each moments of our life is depression. for that maybe it is a hope to say about that apple that maybe till tomorrow everything will change to be better and happier life for all.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, You are right. You are very positive. We should not think about past worries. Always hope for good, the new day will be happy and fresh day. We should enjoy every moment with positive thinking. past is gone and we have to start new day with new challenges. Every new day is a new chapter of life, bringing new topics for life. We should read it with interest.
I do believe that is one of the things that is the most beautiful about life. We are able to go to bed at night and that is something that does essentially close up one chapter of our life and then we are able to wake up the next morning to what is the beginning of a new chapter of our lives. Of course there are a lot of times that we are able to completely put our bad day in the past and that is always a really good thing in the grand scheme of things.
Thinking back over the day and thinking about how we can make it different tommorrow. We only go through life once so when we feel defeated and such it is good to plan for a better day tommorrow.
@Hathori (24)
Tomorrow never comes but we have today in our hand which makes tomorrow a better new day.
Yes, everyday is a new day, do it good and do it with consistency.